Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Perfect human being πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Someone pinch me right now. I mean I don't even consider Gandhi a perfect being, forget about Sallu miyaan who has been involved in ruining so many lives. I love how people love playing and twisting with words to show case their Idol in the brightest light ever **Double Face-Palm**

🀣

A guy who killed so many people mercilessly is a Perfect human being🀣🀣 We Indians go a bit overboard while praising our favorite celebs. Come on, nobody is perfect then how can you say that a drunkard and a murderer is perfect.πŸ˜†I just can't stop laughing. This is a bit too much.
Cleopatraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A guy who has some virtues and some vices like any other normal guy. But then the virtues overshadows the vices. I like him. The childlike things he does makes him really cute.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Sonia_ji

aap to aise kehrahi ho jaise sapna ne aage se kuch kaha hi nahi? how was she talking? she spoked for herself when he losed his temper. bechari to woh hai nahi. dono ne equal ek dusre ko jawab to dediya. but fir bhi i m salman's fan. and a sapna supporter.. so no offence haan

agree both equally overreacted and sapna nverreacted first both @ fault πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Salman is a hypocrite.

On one hand he talks about the "spirit of the game", on the other hand he doesn't let the game run its natural course. BB, before anything, is a game where housemates are supposed to be themselves, the way they behave in their real lives. If that means, Kashif is a hot head, then so be it. If Sidhu has a problem with any kind of authority then so be it. You can't tell people to "act" as someone they're not. Because "acting" is not "reality" and BB is a reality show.

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like Salman in BB..!! Sallu rocks..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this guy is just awsom1

what ever he does , he does for the reputation of the show!

it hink all those ppl who give him the blame or ask him '' whats going in the show'' r stupid and mentally disordered, qauz if this show is scripted then the host follows the scrit aswell he doesnt say anything from his mouth! 

he went last time in the house to talk witht he homies inside where sky was more then worst then kashif!!! 

itna batameez!!! i think this is not what v r watching like ppl get unpolite to the hosts, doesnt matter if its sallu or baba 
Originally posted by: Cthulhu

My opinion about him is still the same-arrogant arse. 

But I love him as BB anchor most times. After many seasons, BB has become predictable and contestants' behavior is largely inspired by previous seasons. If the anchor is another bore like the contestants then there's nothing to watch or comment. Now Salman's Friday episode leads to many discussion and criticism. It's fun. His jabs made Green room so mad last season that Bedi is still hurting. :) Whether Sidhu walks out or not, one thing is certain...if you walk in to the BB house with a massive ego/classist attitude then be ready to be crushed by Salman Khan. Manoj Tiwari, Pooja Bedi, Sky, Sidhu, Sapna. I'm sure Bedi will now vote for Sapna. πŸ˜†

πŸ€£ Green room gang πŸ€£
-Ratzz- thumbnail
he is the best never want to judge him n nobody has the ri8 to say that we cant love him or he cant be an ideal of anyone so haters back off
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2direct.

He's failed to keep an equilibrium going , too involved and too up himself now. I'm waiting for one of the housemates to do their nut on him  They all succumb and become yateem whenever he starts off on them, without seeing any reason they fold up just because it's Salman "Ji Bhai-jaan I'm sorry, you're right maaf kar do" stay firm will you and stand by your point and tell him straight up, disagreeing is allowed you know.

bunch of cowards. I till ya.