Posted: 11 years ago
What do you guys think about Urvashi? After yesterday's speech of hers I started liking herShe is the one who is nominated and Aashka is bahaoing Ganga jamuna😆When Urvashi said that I never expected anything from anybody let alone you guys I was like wow that's the correct way to let them know that you guys can never affect me and your voting or not voting won't affect me a least bit. Aashka was feeling guilty for not saving her and her reason was their bond or something wasn't as strong as Delu and hers😲In that case I don't see Aashka and Siddhu bonding much. Why did she go and save that Sadhu baba? I am dead sure had BB asked to nominate two people she would have nominated Urvashi. 

But hats off to Urvashi for not loosing her control over such a petty issue and not allowing them to affect her in any way.
I liked her today more when she realized that she was wrong abt Sidhuji

The best thing abt her is that,she is straight forward lady.  Her speech was too good. 

If she continues behaving like this,i may end up supporting her too after Sana.

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

I liked her today more when she realized that she was wrong abt Sidhuji

I am glad that she supported Siddhu baba after she got to know him better and not just followed him blindly😳
Originally posted by nishu786

The best thing abt her is that,she is straight forward lady.  Her speech was too good. 

IKR She put Aashka in her place with her speech and that rotlu Goradia was crying like always😆
Originally posted by chocobear

IKR She put Aashka in her place with her speech and that rotlu Goradia was crying like always😆

ya it was perfect hard-hitting reply to Aashka 😆...She deserved standing ovation for her speech 👏.

ya it was perfect hard-hitting reply to Aashka 😆...She deserved standing ovation for her speech 👏.

aashka was feeling guilty for not saving her and urvashi didn't even bother crying over that or treating her differently. Her attitude was just the same. I really am liking this woman. 

Felt bad for Sana as well and Karishma was staring at her like a vamp😆

yes i agree with u..today she stole my heart..
She is quiet frank at everything. Atleast not the back stabbing type of person. Yeah once in a while she loose it,but that makes for good entertainment.
I love straight forward people who say it on your face, especially in a house like BB. Always used to admire this lady for her struggle and how she was teekhi mirchi on that talk show.

And such sarcastic reply to Aashka was bang on. You say what you want to say without letting others know that they might have affected you.

About her Sadhu baba respect, guess only time will tell. I still do not have the respect for our baba. Hoping we see a different shade than his usual rant about morals and principles.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago