•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
today i liked urvashi when she said in front of all that she doesnt expect anything from others from nominating...what a maturity.may be she has seen more ups and down in her life..

in my opinion urvashi,niketan ,sidhu,delnaz are more matured persons than others
what u all say??
u r right very young age she face lot...her life is full of ups and down..šŸ¤—
I liked her too..but after listening to her..instead of realizing her (sana's) mistake...sana cried again that nobody saved heršŸ˜”,...how immaturešŸ¤¢
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

I liked her too..but after listening to her..instead of realizing her (sana's) mistake...sana cried again that nobody saved heršŸ˜”,...how immaturešŸ¤¢

sana wants footage..whoever wants footage they cry.šŸ˜­.but see karishma was not seen emotional after seeing sana cried..she only said, iam sorry if i hurt u..karishma is like bindaas
For a sec, I read that as Urvashi Mahajan.. lol

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

yaar aap to peeche hi pargi ho sana ke bechari ko dukh tha so usne share karliya whats the big deal

Originally posted by preep

sana wants footage..whoever wants footage they cry.šŸ˜­.but see karishma was not seen emotional after seeing sana cried..she only said, iam sorry if i hurt u..karishma is like bindaas

that dont make logic she is even not nominated so why would she want footage