Oct 25th ; Tale of Mrs Ghatgopar and Mr SOBO

Posted: 11 years ago

That pretty much is what the nok jhoks are all about. Why 5 star, ghar pe khaana khaate hain. Why do we need to bother about A/c, tiles and parking? Why do we need to get such expensive uniforms? Ghatgopar toh teen teen uniforms could have been bought for this price. All about the difference in upper middle class vs the elite. Or the tale of Ghatgopar Vs South Bombay(SOBO). Pretty much sums up RaYa at the moment.

If any new viewer had watched that standalone scene of RaYa, it would have been impossible to guess the emotional baggage they are carrying around. It was a very typical husband wife argument except that our wife here is a tad more nit picking thanks to being in the fictional world. While I enjoyed it and the total comfort level that came about from refusing water from her hands a couple of weeks back to now demanding it, context of it happening with a custody case on their heads makes it simply UNBELIEVABLE.

He wanted to know if the stuff has been fixed up and she gives her smarty pants answer. :laugh: But this time he wants to have the final word. Tumhare iss joke pe main baad main hasoonga didn't prove to be that effective since she was at it again. Pihu guessing it was her dad and seeing her all smiles was a cute papa beti moment. Looks like it was shot in a different frame. Ram kapoor almost losing it on hearing the monetary gyaan and then controlling it to retort using his daughter. Ram Kapoor ki beti Ghatkopar se kapde nahi pehenthi. :lol: There. The man had his say. But Priya darling wanted to explain it and hence sends Pihu inside who gladly runs wanting to try her new uniform. The logical explanation of why its not a great idea to buy since the kids keep growing seems to be not the one that Mr Kapoor falls for. Although he did get confused for a moment if Priya referred to him or Pihu when she meant the mota sign. The man tries to explain how its alright that they can buy new stuff which the lady doesnt' seem to agree on.

The comfort level has moved from awkwardness to normalcy in a span of weeks. But where, I repeat where is the emotional quotient? Wouldn't it have been great if we saw the whole nok jhoks happening with Priya on the side note with either a monologue or Neha talking about in happiness that they atleast have a conversation through this. Wouldn't it be great to see some physical longing or the magic of the touch which we saw in RAm appear bothsides? Its been 5 long years. But they seem to behave as if it was 5 days of vacation and life is back. Please Cvs, don't make it a comedy track but add a little bit of emotions to the nok jhok. The balancing act would be so much more pleasing thatn watching the forced ones.

Although have to admit today was definitely a much better nok jhok than y'day.

Precap : What was that? Iam more interested in knowing if this happens before Ram being aware of the bookstore or not. Or was this Ram's diversion on seeing Rajjo's plans of getting Priya to a corner to explain. Althought it beats me that the SELFLESS LOVE MAN choses party of all days to make his ultimate business proposal. Shipra is surely on her mission which seem sto be well caught by both Rajat and Priya. Interesting Party settings. Would it be jealousy, anger or sarcasm that overrules nok jhoks? Only Monday could tell.

Other Highlights:

1) Vikram taking care of Rehaan. The man is truly a gem. A character that has been nothing but a delight. hope to see him come to a sensible decision with the divorce.

2) Nuts and then Sudhir's bhashan to Mummyji. It was definitely something that we wanted. Sudhir's mini RB mode was a treat except that he started with the verdict nothing was going to change. The chawlwaali avatar was out and out there today.. Yes. poor building waale. Between loudspeaker Mummyji and beti, the rest of the residents need some serious supply of ear plugs.

3)Cady deciding to work during the time she is in Mumbai. I thought she hasn't even cleared her exams back in Dubai and also had some internship lined up with Nutz. Hope its about a job with Nutz since atleast that makes some sense. Would keep her busy instead of poking her nose either with the custody or the divorce case.

4) And our dearest Rajjo. I mean, the Angel, the epitome of SELFLESS LOVE who has a business proposal now. The man who is out to bring happiness and nothing else in Priya's life. He makes decisions for her and knows whats best. Like fighting the custody case with being a business partner and making sure she doesnt' lose it. Isse kehte hain craziness unlimited. To top it all, he wants to take her to the corner at the party.  :1eye: I mean, is this man for real? I doubt. Iam waiting to see his actions next week before giving the verdict out.

Cv's : Rajjo might be an angel for you. Seriously. You tend to believe its selfless love when a man continues to provide or thinks about the best interests of his BFF's wife. But this is borderline sign of being a one sided obsession. He lives in a bubble. He speaks like an angel, walks like one and behaves like one. Before that halo starts coming out, just make him a devil incarnated. And that softy happy waala toing toing music at the background of Rajjo mouthing those dialogues gives me creepy crawlies. Lets keep the characters real. bring back the one who advices Priya on where she needs to be, at her husband's side. Not this overly helpful without wanting to hear a word. Thanks in advance. Its Halloween next week
and I hope the mask comes out.

Angie,

Paani wala scene was superb. Nok-Jhoks are here to stay and this one was awesome-the journey  from refusing water to saying paani milega ki nahi and Pk saying laa hi deti hoon was superb. I loved Priya when she said that. Like a veteran who lived with her hubby and celebrated Golden jubilee of wedding.

Agree that this one was better.

I don't want to comment on Rajat as I can't take his going overboard wrt. making Priya financially stable. Unbelievable.period.

Neha pampering Peehu was cute. And the aloo paratha went for an overkill. Arre, pk still has to serve aloo parathas to peehu n rk in future.So keep its flavor please.

Don't want to guess what is happening in the party yet. Need time to think. But PK forgetting uniforms and acknowledging it was cute. Also, her stress that she IS mrs.priya ram kapoor to the caterer.
Angie, me too don't like the ongoing sainthood of Rajjoji.i just hope theCVs don't make an about turn in this regard.,all in all a nice take dear
Fantastic take Angie, as always.. It was a nice episode, although I feel the story needs to move, all these nok jhok is getting too much.
"The comfort level has moved from awkwardness to normalcy in a span of weeks. But where, I repeat where is the emotional quotient? Wouldn't it have been great if we saw the whole nok jhoks happening with Priya on the side note with either a monologue or Neha talking about in happiness that they atleast have a conversation through this. Wouldn't it be great to see some physical longing or the magic of the touch which we saw in RAm appear bothsides? Its been 5 long years. But they seem to behave as if it was 5 days of vacation and life is back. Please Cvs, don't make it a comedy track but add a little bit of emotions to the nok jhok. The balancing act would be so much more pleasing thatn watching the forced ones."

perfect my POV too, I mean when are we going to see mature story.. Ye kya ho raha hai.. Also Precap was little confusing, what are they trying to show, how come Ram is  praising Priya in front of Rajat? here he is fighting for custody and what's with sudden good words? I really hope CVs are not planning some nasty track. I will not be able to tolerate Rajjo and PK I am not getting anything..Also this Shipra is getting on my nerves now, Why can't PK slap her once.. Seriously she needs it.. Anyway lets wait and watch...
ha ha.. Aap pichhle janam mey jarur Pandit rahe honge.. I get Every character's nickname fr u.. SoBo and angel this time.. I couldn't watch epi last night so ur update is best written update 4 me to understand epi in full depth..
Originally posted by fosla

That pretty much is what the nok jhoks are all about. Why 5 star, ghar pe khaana khaate hain. Why do we need to bother about A/c, tiles and parking? Why do we need to get such expensive uniforms? Ghatgopar toh teen teen uniforms could have been bought for this price. All about the difference in upper middle class vs the elite. Or the tale of Ghatgopar Vs South Bombay(SOBO). Pretty much sums up RaYa at the moment.

If any new viewer had watched that standalone scene of RaYa, it would have been impossible to guess the emotional baggage they are carrying around. It was a very typical husband wife argument except that our wife here is a tad more nit picking thanks to being in the fictional world. While I enjoyed it and the total comfort level that came about from refusing water from her hands a couple of weeks back to now demanding it, context of it happening with a custody case on their heads makes it simply UNBELIEVABLE.

He wanted to know if the stuff has been fixed up and she gives her smarty pants answer. :laugh: But this time he wants to have the final word. Tumhare iss joke pe main baad main hasoonga didn't prove to be that effective since she was at it again. Pihu guessing it was her dad and seeing her all smiles was a cute papa beti moment. Looks like it was shot in a different frame. Ram kapoor almost losing it on hearing the monetary gyaan and then controlling it to retort using his daughter. Ram Kapoor ki beti Ghatkopar se kapde nahi pehenthi. :lol: There. The man had his say. But Priya darling wanted to explain it and hence sends Pihu inside who gladly runs wanting to try her new uniform. The logical explanation of why its not a great idea to buy since the kids keep growing seems to be not the one that Mr Kapoor falls for. Although he did get confused for a moment if Priya referred to him or Pihu when she meant the mota sign. The man tries to explain how its alright that they can buy new stuff which the lady doesnt' seem to agree on.

The comfort level has moved from awkwardness to normalcy in a span of weeks. But where, I repeat where is the emotional quotient? Wouldn't it have been great if we saw the whole nok jhoks happening with Priya on the side note with either a monologue or Neha talking about in happiness that they atleast have a conversation through this. Wouldn't it be great to see some physical longing or the magic of the touch which we saw in RAm appear bothsides? Its been 5 long years. But they seem to behave as if it was 5 days of vacation and life is back. Please Cvs, don't make it a comedy track but add a little bit of emotions to the nok jhok. The balancing act would be so much more pleasing thatn watching the forced ones.

Agree every bit about Ram and Priya. It looks like Priya and Neha are planning to stay like this forever in the apt...and Ram happily in KM.

Although have to admit today was definitely a much better nok jhok than y'day.

Precap : What was that? Iam more interested in knowing if this happens before Ram being aware of the bookstore or not. Or was this Ram's diversion on seeing Rajjo's plans of getting Priya to a corner to explain. Althought it beats me that the SELFLESS LOVE MAN choses party of all days to make his ultimate business proposal. Shipra is surely on her mission which seem sto be well caught by both Rajat and Priya. Interesting Party settings. Would it be jealousy, anger or sarcasm that overrules nok jhoks? Only Monday could tell.

Precap is another shock. I understand, Ram has been behaving good with Priya when Peehu was around. But to the extent of praising her culinary skills in front of Rajat, is something I'm unable to digest. The last interaction Ram had with Rajat, was on the day he got discharged from hospital. Ram is still unaware of the Dubai bookstore gift, Rajat meeting lawyers on behalf of Priya, Rajat's new plans of starting a book cafe in Mumbai etc. Once Ram comes to know abt all this, I'm sure his attitude towards Rajat will be totally different and worth watching. I guess Ram is either trying to keep a cordial relationship with Rajat, being unknown to all these facts, or Ram is cynical, or may be he wants to give Rajat an idea how well he knows his wife, Priya & how much they are still with each other.
But with the upcoming custody battle, it's off track to see Ram praising Priya's culinary skills. If CVs are planning to show Ram all good with Rajat, they clearly will be messing up with his emotions and character.

Other Highlights:

1) Vikram taking care of Rehaan. The man is truly a gem. A character that has been nothing but a delight. hope to see him come to a sensible decision with the divorce.

I loved Vikram today yaar. I still wonder what could've led to his heartbreak (divorce). Was it hiding the truth from him, or the illegitimate kid, or forgiving-forgetting thing?? His actions speak louder than what our genius ladies think abt Men. He had no need to take Rehan to the doctor, knowning he's Neha's Love child. Rehan is not Vikram's responsibility..but still he did. I'm so proud of him today.

2) Nuts and then Sudhir's bhashan to Mummyji. It was definitely something that we wanted. Sudhir's mini RB mode was a treat except that he started with the verdict nothing was going to change. The chawlwaali avatar was out and out there today.. Yes. poor building waale. Between loudspeaker Mummyji and beti, the rest of the residents need some serious supply of ear plugs.

I sympathize Sudhirji for having put up with our Shipraji's tantrums and drama for all these years. Loved Nuts today. She has molded herself so well into sharmas that she has now become grounded..while the Sharma ladies are each in their own bubble.

3)Cady deciding to work during the time she is in Mumbai. I thought she hasn't even cleared her exams back in Dubai and also had some internship lined up with Nutz. Hope its about a job with Nutz since atleast that makes some sense. Would keep her busy instead of poking her nose either with the custody or the divorce case.

4) And our dearest Rajjo. I mean, the Angel, the epitome of SELFLESS LOVE who has a business proposal now. The man who is out to bring happiness and nothing else in Priya's life. He makes decisions for her and knows whats best. Like fighting the custody case with being a business partner and making sure she doesnt' lose it. Isse kehte hain craziness unlimited. To top it all, he wants to take her to the corner at the party.  :1eye: I mean, is this man for real? I doubt. Iam waiting to see his actions next week before giving the verdict out.

Cv's : Rajjo might be an angel for you. Seriously. You tend to believe its selfless love when a man continues to provide or thinks about the best interests of his BFF's wife. But this is borderline sign of being a one sided obsession. He lives in a bubble. He speaks like an angel, walks like one and behaves like one. Before that halo starts coming out, just make him a devil incarnated. And that softy happy waala toing toing music at the background of Rajjo mouthing those dialogues gives me creepy crawlies. Lets keep the characters real. bring back the one who advices Priya on where she needs to be, at her husband's side. Not this overly helpful without wanting to hear a word. Thanks in advance. Its Halloween next week
and I hope the mask comes out.

Agree to what you had mentioned about Rajat, the angel. Too much of anything is also not good...His obsession for Priya is getting out of control each day. I've a weird feeling this angel will be turning negative in the coming episodes. He's definitely planning something big to separate RaYa..in the pretext of business venture with Priya. What's the deal abt taking Priya to a corner and sit her down to discuss business plans? She is the Hostess of the party...and with Ram around & why does he feel the need to do it...???Which sensible person...Selfless Lover...friend...does take this kind of venue or timing. I think he's doing it purely to cause some friction between RaYa. Even I hope his true colors and intentions come out soon.

Edited by cooldreams - 11 years ago
Very well taken angie.Thanks for your uptake yaar it gives me strength to watch more n more stupidity of CVs.
The comfort level has moved from awkwardness to normalcy in a span of weeks.
I am happy about that.but i think its only for pihu...????

But where, I repeat where is the emotional quotient? Wouldn't it have been great if we saw the whole nok jhoks happening with Priya on the side note with either a monologue or Neha talking about in happiness that they atleast have a conversation through this. Wouldn't it be great to see some physical longing or the magic of the touch which we saw in RAm appear bothsides? Its been 5 long years. But they seem to behave as if it was 5 days of vacation and life is back. Please Cvs, don't make it a comedy track but add a little bit of emotions to the nok jhok. The balancing act would be so much more pleasing thatn watching the forced ones.
Thats what disturbing me a lottt since the liftwaala love episode.Then Ram alone has expressed his feelings to Priya's touch.nothing from Priya"s side till date other than that dream hug of lounge scene.whats this man?where is the love especially from Priya who once craved for Ram kapoors attention.CVs we dont want angels we want simple Ram and Priya Human Love for each other.Ram is angry na atleast show Priyas love for him.Other than that you are trying to entertain us with the cat fights and mislead us that everything is normal between them.But we know that itsnt so.😕

Precap : What was that? Iam more interested in knowing if this happens before Ram being aware of the bookstore or not. Or was this Ram's diversion on seeing Rajjo's plans of getting Priya to a corner to explain. Althought it beats me that the SELFLESS LOVE MAN choses party of all days to make his ultimate business proposal. Shipra is surely on her mission which seem sto be well caught by both Rajat and Priya. Interesting Party settings. Would it be jealousy, anger or sarcasm that overrules nok jhoks?

Kuch bhi ho satyanaash to jaroor hoga.but whats the ultimate truth is Priya will suffer with this devtha act.to h**l with this oneside selfless love yaar.added to rajat shipra is irritating too much yaar.😡

Vikram taking care of Rehaan. The man is truly a gem. A character that has been nothing but a delight. hope to see him come to a sensible decision with the divorce.

I have strong feeling that nehas statement is gonna prove wrong, and its coz of neha all this divorce happening.she is simply running away from the problem.

I think i shall practice yoga to control my feelings when i see his part regarding priya's matter.control nahi hota yaar he is getting on my nerves.😡

Cv's : Rajjo might be an angel for you. Seriously. You tend to believe its selfless love when a man continues to provide or thinks about the best interests of his BFF's wife. But this is borderline sign of being a one sided obsession

🤬

Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
good take angie.

RaYaP scenes were quiet interesting - especially the paani waala scene was awesome!

Seriously this Rajooo with dooo dooo book stores for PRK ...  ufff ... I hope PRK wont accept all these.

CVs please dont kill PRK's self respecting char.
Hi A!! Fab take as usual... Confusion seems to be the first priority in the Cv's to do list...  They give us lovely scenes, followed by lovey Dovey ones, followed by RB scenes, then followed by 🤢 Shipra, Anaconda and Rajjo Bhaiya... I can't make head or tail out of it... one one hand we have the "savior " Rajjo, then we have the "Mrs. Think I can fix it all" Shippuji, Then a disgusting piece of crap "I will call myself mrs.Ram Kapoor and stay that way"  and a taklu "mein bikaran hoon, bikaran hi Rahoonga" Mamaji... 
 On the other side we have the Mrs.Ghatkopar " Mera naam Pooja/Priya/Sharma/Kapoor/Ghatkopar, then we have our handsome male specimen either roaring, raging or hurting.. we have super mommy who is now "Mrs. Clueless", followed by the nicest guy on planet " Mr. I love my wife, but don't know how to deal with it"...
but loved the Paani scene.. But I really wish that the Cv's stop dragging the story line.. It's getting on my nerves.. But like the way they are showing about R and P trying to do something together ..I wish I can talk some sense into Mrs Ghatkopar.. lady, , please open your eyes and see how much your husband needs you and instead of talking non stop about where to buy uniforms and school stuff, take your man by the hand, make him sit and pour your heart out!!! 
And once  more if that anaconda is called Mrs. RK, I am  filing the bigamy suit myself!!! 
Keeping aside the frustrations that are increasing day by day, Yesterday's episode was pretty good!! I loved Vikram's care and concern for Rehaan.. Atleast someone has been consistent in their Character ...
Precap was like "Yuk"🤢... Will  I be committed if I kill Shipra???

Edited by janardana - 11 years ago
Thanks Fosila 4 the take . 😊. Loved everyone's comments.Wish the cvs would take things in hand soon. what a confused lot they R?Wonder if Ram's doing everything only 4 Pihu, why then  ask about the  washing machine & sent the caterer etc??But i din't like Priya's expression. Why say its because he wants 2 eat only?/ Please cvs bring back the orginal priya who could pull ram's leg but at the same time thought him 2 b an angel. I don't want 2 comment about the 2 eyesores-- Rajjo& Shippu!!! 👍🏼 2 Vikram & Natasha!!!