Posted: 11 years ago
Niketan is so shrewd. He is truly playing the best game, I believe. He has still not shown his true self to anybody inthe house except Karishma. Did anybody notice how he was smiling when Karishma was talking about Sana in the confession round? Also, he later threw flowers at her to draw her attention. 
Even in the beginning of the week, when Karishma was feeling bad abt not naming Sana, he very cleverly told her to tell Sana that she will save her when the time is right. 

He is going to go a long way in this show. I have actually started disliking him now.😡
I noticed his sly smile when Karisma was talking. Noticed the flowers too. He knows her well, knows that she is faking it.

I kind of like him. He doesn't get hyper and those sly smiles...like he's upto something. I like that.
I actually liked it when he gave that sinister smile. It was like he was mocking all the crybabies in the house all at once. I related to him then. He acted like one of the viewers. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MithiBani

I noticed his sly smile when Karisma was talking. Noticed the flowers too. He knows her well, knows that she is faking it.

I kind of like him. He doesn't get hyper and those sly smiles...like he's upto something. I like that.

LMAO we said pretty much the same thing at the same time. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†