Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Niketan is so shrewd. He is truly playing the best game, I believe. He has still not shown his true self to anybody inthe house except Karishma. Did anybody notice how he was smiling when Karishma was talking about Sana in the confession round? Also, he later threw flowers at her to draw her attention. 
Even in the beginning of the week, when Karishma was feeling bad abt not naming Sana, he very cleverly told her to tell Sana that she will save her when the time is right. 

He is going to go a long way in this show. I have actually started disliking him now.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed his sly smile when Karisma was talking. Noticed the flowers too. He knows her well, knows that she is faking it.

I kind of like him. He doesn't get hyper and those sly smiles...like he's upto something. I like that.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I actually liked it when he gave that sinister smile. It was like he was mocking all the crybabies in the house all at once. I related to him then. He acted like one of the viewers. ðŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MithiBani

I noticed his sly smile when Karisma was talking. Noticed the flowers too. He knows her well, knows that she is faking it.

I kind of like him. He doesn't get hyper and those sly smiles...like he's upto something. I like that.

LMAO we said pretty much the same thing at the same time. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

LMAO we said pretty much the same thing at the same time. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

GMTA Dexy!! 😆

😆 yes i agree he is playing such a good game 
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I actually liked it when he gave that sinister smile. It was like he was mocking all the crybabies in the house all at once. I related to him then. He acted like one of the viewers.😆

He must be thinking ek se badkar ek! I only felt Urvashi was being genuine, rest all were just faking!
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Niketan is a  very shrewd and sharp player. He has studied all the housemates well and knows them too well  by now. Also keeps his cool - no rona dhona drama - stable personality. He stays in limelight by doing some tilli time to time -  like coffee/gulam task complains and all  -   Sign of a good player. Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes Niketan is a  very shrewd and sharp player. He has studied all the housemates well and knows too well them by now. Also keeps his cool - not rona dhona drama - stable personality. He stays in limelight by doing some tilli time to time -  like coffee/gulam task complains and all  -   Sign of a good player.

yes i agree he is playing such a good game 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
He is calmly and quietly playing the game. He knows when to get into limelight and plans his moves accordingly. Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago