•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
In the pre cap BB says aseem and siddhu will have to suffer the punishment...if BB wanted more drama he shouldve said urvashi and ashka will have to bear punishment then there wouldve been a conflict for sure!
why big boss picked sidhu ji? I get they picked aseem cos sapna thinks fondly of him..for karishma they should have picked Nikiten...Nikten would have been angry...
Sapna favorite contestant is Aseem so its OK but Karsihma favorite contestant is Niketen I think!! Why Sidhu Jee??
Jo bhi hai...inn dono ko Nominate karo bigg boss... And inka nomination ka right bhee chheen lo
Originally posted by mayandrah

Jo bhi hai...inn dono ko Nominate karo bigg boss... And inka nomination ka right bhee chheen lo

True that shouldve been punishment straight nomination or straight 1-1 vote each against them! Atleast BB has woken up otherwise last yr many things were being ignored!
l liked this new tactic from BB *evil face
Originally posted by mihali7

l liked this new tactic from BB *evil face

Yh finally anything to heat up the atmosphere! But i think we need some dhamakedar entry to have fights!! Full on beep beep!! Sid and dolly bindra-esque
Originally posted by Saniya93

Yh finally anything to heat up the atmosphere! But i think we need some dhamakedar entry to have fights!! Full on beep beep!! Sid and dolly bindra-esque

Yeahh I Liked it. This season been so boring so far. They need to kick Sidhu out , Na ladhta hain Na kise ko ladhne deta hain haha Ab hum tera Lecture listen karne ke liye nahi BB dekhte hunna? emhii !! I want some beeps lmao