•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
he says during the incident he drove the car at the fastest speed and was afraid if he would be caught at any stop by the police. If he was innocent , y would he run away to his village Edited by docsweety - 11 years ago
Because the police wud put him in the prison right away?!
pata nahin yaar... I find him too over-the-top and Gyaan Baba types. It's too unnatural for a reality show of this kind.
SIDHU is NO-SAINT  @    
I don't know. I wasn't there to witness him do whatever he was accused of.
He is a murderer...thats a fact. Just chcek out in WIKI...e got out of the mess just by political connection. He is damn dangerous..fake person.
don't like him although he is entertaining with his bak bak. I am really curious to see how long he will survive with his "i am saint" strategy. 
There isn't any smoke without fire, that applies to this situation very aptly. We don't know what's the real deal, but he must have been involved somehow for whole court fiasco to happen. And if he really was innocent, there was no point in trying to justify it in front of the cameras. All that shouts "I am here to clean my image"
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

There isn't any smoke without fire, that applies to this situation very aptly. We don't know what's the real deal, but he must have been involved somehow for whole court fiasco to happen. And if he really was innocent, there was no point in trying to justify it in front of the cameras. All that shouts "I am here to clean my image"

Yes i agree with u there! I always blv that there isnt any smoke without fire and same is true for sidhu case. I may like him..but whats wrong is wrong!