Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I really dont get why continiously no footage has been given to Sayantani mostly from the beginning of the show. Some might say she is not that entertaining, but I beg to differ. It depends on editing how they want to project somebody. She is a well-known TV actress, she played lead roles, beautiful...so what is stopping BB to show her more.

Now, why I am saying this today...if you visit BB site, there is a spoiler video posted today morning regarding the 'Saying the truth' section. In the video I saw Sayantani confronting Delnaz regarding not voting for her & both of them cried. Now was that not entertaining????? I really dont get BB editors sometimes...
I dunno. But I don't find Shayantani entertaining and she's a misfit (IMO) Obviously whatever footage is entertaining makes the cut. Lekin Shayantani ne kuch kiya hoga, toh dekhayenge na! ðŸ˜† She just roams around the house like a ghost. 
Because she is Sayantani, with nothing to contribute, not even the tears, the specialty of our TV drama queens. 
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Because she is Sayantani, with nothing to contribute, not even the tears, the specialty of our TV drama queens. 

🤣🤣 hahaha chandu epic
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Because she is getting eliminated this week so no use wasting time on her..