Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

HT[M] - Munisha as wildcard entry

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  • 25 Oct 2012
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • — Kavita Awaasthi

Munisha Khatwani's wildcard entry?

Aclose friend of Delnaaz Irani and Rajev Paul, tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani has been approached to be the wildcard entrant in the Colors reality show Bigg Boss 6. With other names being speculated, what makes Munisha interesting is that she was a close friend of the couple when they were married. But sources claim that when Delnaaz filed for divorce, Munisha chose to support her, which enraged Rajev. Apparently, he blamed her for urging Delnaaz to stick to her decision. He blames her for influencing Delnaaz. In fact, he once shouted at Munisha. "I am not very happy with Rajev's behaviour in the house, he is pressuring Delu, who has made it obvious that they are divorced not separated. He should respect that," says Munisha. As of now, the Delnaaz and Rajev angle is one of the main highlights on the show and if Munisha does end up going into the house next month, it will be interesting to see what turn this twisted tale takes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anviankush thumbnail
that means Rajeev is here to stay

Oh man, why her, she was such a bore on that island reality show 🥱

If she does come, she better come to spice up the show somehow and not to spread her tarot card gyaan !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
no I don't want her...this season is disgusting🤢
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so rajeev is not going anywhere...🤢
Black_kittykat thumbnail
So its gonna b Urvashi or Shayantani this friday. BB6 worst season ever. Munisha was useless in  Survivor and gonna be the same here. She will be Siddhu sister in BB6 - Kaam ke na kaaj ke, Dushman anaaj ke
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haha. BB wants to cash out on pilu , delu love story. He is not going this friday 😆😆😆  I'm shocked😉
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. Oh no! So rajeev isnt going...i wonder if this is a patchmaker show this season? 🤔 The season before last was a matchmaker one! 😳 Edited by -varun- - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh why her.. Shes such a bore.. She was so lousy in survivor.. Big Boss bring someone more interesting please... I think BB is just trying to spice up the Dillu Pillu Story..
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bad choice...all those who has seen Survivor India on Star P{lus, knows she  is of no use. She does not work, does not look good. Neither she is bitchy or gets into fight. Infact she used to be a chamcha of Rohit Narang to be in to Survivor game & never used to do anything.