Very sad news.. Jaspal Bhatti no more - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
its terrible to hear the new! i can't help but think of the contrast between him and Navjot Singh Sidhu...
one played for India, and then got up in a rat race and as seen in bigg boss he has a very "holier than though" attitude and always acts like he knows best...
the other was a qualified engineer who gave up his comforts to bring attention to issues for the common man , in his own creative way.
He spent his money to help others, and I yet remember seeing him in Nach Baliye and he and his wife were both so courteous and graceful, and a part of the team. They never said no to some of the most ridiculous challenges, when Jaspal Bhatti had a much better reputation at that time. 

I feel so sad, may he RIP and may his family have the strength to get through this hard time!
may his soul rest in peace in heaven.
It's sad news, especially considering Jaspal ji suffered a premature death!

Being an Engreering graduate myself, I have immense respect for Jaspal Bhatti daring to explore unconventional horizons. 👏

I read with fascination once, that Jaspal ji was an Electrical Engineering graduate and for years, the Cartoonist of newspaper TRIBUNE, published from Chandigarh.👍🏼

He went on to move to telly world as well as Bollywood and I fondly recall his performances in movies like FANAA, AA AB LAUT CHALEIN...etc.

Really sad loss...💔

RIP Bhatti Saab!
😔 RIP... still shocked 

Very Sad and shocking. May your soul rest in peace jaspal ji.

big  loss...RIP Jaspal Bhatti ji
This is such a sad news!! i loved his shows like ulta pulta, flop show...
he was also coming up with a movie and was travelling for its promtion!!

feel bad for  his family!! 😭
That's terrible news.  I met him as a kid on a train when I was visiting Chandigarh on holiday. He was so sweet to me and quite serious in real life. My condolences to his family.