•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
PRECAP -Raya scene !!! P says itni mahengi shop se kharidne ki kya zarurat thi.Utne me 3-4 uniforms la sekte hai  R ohh hello miss ghatkopar !! LOL CNT

R:Peehu ke leye 3-4 uniforms kyu.7-8 lena chayeya ,Fir dhone ke tension nahi padege.Vaise tumare ghar me washing machine hai ?
 P nai mere pass ek acha idea hai ,Peehua ke sare uniforms me me kapoor mansion bej dunga 

Ram bought school uniform Peehu … priya said whats the need to … take from such expensive shop .. ram stopped her saying " oye mrs. Ghatkopper" priya stopped .. ad rams aid " if she grows then I wil bought more and I bought only one… I was thinking of buying 5-6 so that there will be no tension of cleaning them and asked if they have a washing machine or not .." priya said that he has not to think about that as she will be sending peehu's school uniform of the week to kapoor mansion to get them cleaned…..
Edited by shinell - 11 years ago
Mrs Ghatkopar!!!!! 🤣 Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
That's funny, wonder if he came up with the comment himself. For those who aren't Mumbaikars, Ghatkopar isn't the most well-to-do area of town (atleast was a decade and a half ago when I left Mumbai). Hence the comment I guess.
Ram n priya the official tom n jerry n btw wat does gatkopar mean
Originally posted by rkstlove

Ram n priya the official tom n jerry n btw wat does gatkopar mean
It's a more or less a blue collar area in Mumbai. Only people from Mumbai would get the joke.
ya, what does Ghatkoper mean? Thankx 4 update shinell.
Originally posted by splindia09

It's a more or less a blue collar area in Mumbai. Only people from Mumbai would get the joke.
I agree the are back to their Tom n Jerry way, love them even in that way. Though I am not from Mumbai but using Ghatkopar is verry common, being used in many movies previously, loved ram's comment, for every thing Priya just starts about the price tag, season 1 she raged him about the cost of the hand bag which he gifted her and now school uniforms. They both never changed she will be typical middle class even though she is Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor and Ram will be very much like him wants to show off his status every where.
Ok so its a place thanq lol they hav gone mad n mahesh its not show off he just wanna give all the luxuries dats it ab woh kiske liye karega ek hi tho beti hain n i agree these two vil neva change typical ram n priya n i am loving dem
🤣 Love RaYa!! They're so cute!!! <3
OMG tfs... i just loved this precap lol Ram says Oye mrs. Ghatkoper 🤣