•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So , The most innovative , creative , different & endearing show came to an end πŸ˜” The show that had guts to highlight the fact that girls can have big dreams too. So many movies & shows have been made where the hero runs behind a rich guy. This was the first one to show a girl like that! A money minded girl who had a pure heart β€οΈ The show had the cutest love story 
Sudeep Shradha lived their characters & did 100% to Arjun & Lakshmi/Kanchi ! They'll be forever remembered for their cutest chemistry ever!
The beautiful cast ! Aroona , Heena , Gurpreet , Dishank , Renuka , Pallavi and all πŸ‘ It was a sheer team work.

Last but not the least! Thank you MLTAK for giving us the best title track ever! 'Do Naino Se Haara' is an evergreen song & will be remembered forever & ever! πŸ‘

All the best to the entire team😊 
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌ really gonna miss it .😭 . come back soon . best wishes for the actors . hate and love lifeok . ahhh...
Excellient Post Shubhika
Sudeep Shradha with whole cast did their job very well..may be at the Mid the show get
 irrited in sold track but over all good and awesome show.. nice it they showed whole cast
 in the end specialy Dadi/Aruna Irani..
never Forget that awesome show remain my heart forever
well said friend. it was an innovative show  in itself. yes will miss it.
that hara hara is the best romantic song i've ever heard and i'll love it to the end of my life
can never forget the song..
I m missing mltak like hell yaar!!!!!! i miss shraddha n sudeep's chemistry, their love n all those cute n funny moments!!! thnx a lot for a wonderful show!!! love u mltak plz come back