MLTAK Written Update -21th Oct 12~ Aakhri Salaam~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
MLTAWritten Update - 21h october2012

Hello Everyone..it would be My Last Update of this forum..thanks everyone to support me and Likes my update😳

Episode Start  After  yesterdays  scene Arjun Knock the Kanchi's Room Gate ..Kanchi Getting Smile to see Him..Arjun says that he want to Take some things from the Coverd..Arjun enter the room and saw that Kanchi tries to wear the necklace but don't success..Arjun comes closed to Kanchi and help her to wear the necklace..Arjun and Kanchi both have feeling something' Kanchi tells him that necklace give me from Bua Ji .. She asking him..How I am looking..Arjun smile and says  very beautiful..Kanchi blushing and  closes her eyes  and says  I love you..Hope I was get is previously' Just she gets shocked to see that Aaditya there and he replies that I loves you too Kanchi' Kanchi not found Arjun there ' Aaditya Hugs Kanchi and  just Kanchi notice that Arjun standing at the Gate and Looking her' Arjun remembers FB scene with Lakshmi and  ( Haara Haara both Male AND  female Version Playing On the BG)

All of them Enjoying Kanchi and Aaditya Mehandi..All of Ladies congrats Kanchi's Mother for Kanchi's Wedding'. Jiyana and Kishori also there' Some Ladies  pointed that may Be Arjun is Kanchi's Boss so he was manage all the preparations. Kanchi's Mother ask  kishori to apply Mehndi of her hands but Kishori replies that they are going tomorrow so can't apply Mehndi On her hands' Kanchi's mother requested her to stoped till Kanchi's wedding not happen but she replies that she Assume Kanchi as Her daughter so don't says that  this house is not her..Mehandi Wali ask Kanchi of her bridegroom  name cause she want to wrote of her hands' Kacchi Looking sad and don't give answers..Some girls smile and says that her bridegroom's name start with A..A for Aaditya'. Mehndi Wali wrote A letter in her hands' Aaditya also comes there and wrote K on his Hands also  l Ike Shagun'. All girls teases Aaditya' Aaditya getting blushing

When Aaditya going coincidently  he bump with Arjun and his hand joint with Arjun hands also..The Aaditya Hand's Mehndi also wrote in Arjuns hands also and Arjun gets K letter on his Hands' Arjun getting sad and embarrassed and goes to the washroom to clean his hands..when Arjun cleaning his mehndi. Kishori also comes there and tries to realize his Love for Kanchi..Arjun and kishori confrontation scene kishori tells him to tells his felling to Kanchi and stop her..Kanchi also comes there..Arjun getting embraces and goes..

Kanchi at her room and looking Confuse regarding her wedding with Aaditya..She tells herself that she could not knew what will she want..Kanchi comes to jiyana room and ask her why she not sleep till..Jiyana replies that she was talking with her Mom ..She pointing to Star ..Kanchi says that I also want to talk to your mother with you' Kanchi tells that I could not meet you but I have fast friend with your daughter Jiyana and she assume me like her Mother and Arjun I also and just stopped..Jiyana asked her to continue her words but Kanchi keep silent' Jiyana confessed that she was did all thing to untie Arjun and Kanchi..She tells her that she was remain her fast friend always' she Give impression to her to watch when she  Remember her..Kanchi Hugs Jiyana..

Kanchi sit-in her room with wearing Saadi ka Joda and girls comes there and says that Baraat now coming..Arjun talking with someone on phone and just see Kanchi on her room with wearing Saadi ka Jooda..Arjun stares her and remembers kanchi when she was comes to his house after wedding..Arjun pointing  her Like good Luck..Kanchi also replies with teary eyes..

Kanchi's mother comes to Kanchi 's room and close the gate of the room'. She tells her that how she looking upset and sad ..Kanchi making some excuse..Concise Mother tries to realize her of her true love..She tells her that if she don't Like Aaditya as her husband then refuses the wedding..

Other side Kishori also tells Arjun that Aaditya is comes now to take baraat and jiyana also getting upset..She tells that before leaves from here may be it will be good is we are  do congrats  Kanchi and Aaditya. Kishori and Aarjun confrontation scene ..Kisori tries to realize Arjun for her loves with Kanchi and tells him to confess his love to Kanchi  else he would be Late..Arjun replies that maybe he also loves Kanchi  & may be Kanchi also would loves him but he scared that if it will be wrong then he will be lose his friend..

JIyana overhear all the conversation and remembers her Mother and gets promise her mom that she want Kanchi and Arjun Untie..

Kanchi comes with girls for wedding  and Panditji tells to put  Varmala to both ..Arjun, JIyana and Kishori also there and all of them getting sad..Kanchi   and Aaditya putting   VarMala On  each other Nack..Kanchi also looks sad..Some ladies tells girls to do dance and sing' Just they Notice a Gitaar and ask about it' Jiyana replies that this guitar is her Father..All of them tells Arjun to sing a song' Arjun keep quite' Kanchi also requested Arjun to sing a song..Arjun hold the guitar and   sung the song' (DO chancel Nan Karte chedkhaniya ' Haar Haara mein do naino se Haara)'

Arjun and Kanchi eyelock scene' Kanchi  release Arjun Pain and his Loves & feeling for her..Kanchi going to Take Phere with Aaditya and getting confuse and Upset'. Arjun, Guyana and Kishori tries to leaves her and going' Kanchi recollect all previous memories with Arjun..Aaditya ask Kanchi  that he has any  problems why she looking Upset' just Kanchi standup from the Phere's and running behind Arjun and calling him'..Arjun Ji  !!!!!..Arjun,Jiyana and Kishori Turns and surprize to see kanchi...Arjun and Kanchi smile with happines and joy.

Kanchi singing the Song Wari wari mein apne Piya pe waari'Arjun and Kanchi both getting smile and Looking Happy'Kanchi complains Arjun why he going to leaves her..She says that god made them to each other and she can't lives without him' Kanchi Hugs Arjun'. Kanchi Put her head on his chest..

Episode end with Arjun and Kanchi Untie🥳

Good Bye Everyone🤗

Ps:  Apologise for any Grammer/english releted Mistek..will tring to improve it

pl. hit the Like butten😳

Edited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Updated guys...beautiful and Excellient Episode..never forget the Show and Armi & Archi.

Sudeep Shradha with whole cast did their job very well..may be at the Mid the show get
 irrited in sold track but over all good and awesome show.. nice it they showed whole cast
 in the end specialy Dadi/Aruna Irani..
never Forget that awesome show remain my heart forever
Edited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago
Thank you for this update.  It's sad that this story had to end, but this business of copying Bollywood hits just was never going to work.  Once Arjun married Lakshmi, they should have found another way to continue the story, and once Lakshmi realized her mistake & got back Arjun, they should have continued instead of the leap.

Lakshmi may have belonged to Arjun, but no way Kanchi did.
thanks very much for a well written update. it was certainly worth the read. The end was pleasant, however a pity that it ended. 
Thankyou very Much everyone for Liking and  appriciate My updates  :)