Sur Kshetra

No Manners left??!

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well i wanted to mention this with the last episode where yashraj came on the stage and disrespecting the captain and jury by saying : india is not less then anyone!

where i find mulazim a powerful standup being a pakistani jaanbaz by saying this that he will leave the stage if somebody says him to leave and HE WAS NOT MENTIONING THIS TO HIMMESH 

even a few times Aman Trikha was so disrespectful to Atif, where atif wasnt finished with his line and aman jumped into his words

does that ever happen  from the pakistani jaanbaz, were they ever disrespect  too the jugdes n captain! repeat the episode from day 1 till date and ull find the answer 

it will be a big NO! 

the same mannerless moments v c when pakistan leads with points and getting trophy where the surandaz of indian r full with anger on their faces! why?! do it better so nxt time u can get it!

this doesnt happens when india leads with points or throphy the pakistani jaanbaaz keep a smile on their faces! 

the same is happening on the forum a lot of bashing thread abt pakistan jaanbaz, atif and abida parveen ji! why?! v hear or read that v hv hate in ou heart for india, where when i read a bashing post of an indian member to atif and abida, i cleary c HATE in their posts!

Atif might be a bit different then himmesh, but Abida parveen is not stupid! where asha ji is an indian legend singer there abida perveen's level in not down aswell!! she is something aswell for us pakistani listerners! 

i truly believe, that till the end of the show the HATE moments will not convert in PEACE, where still ppl bash on and on to the jugdes and captains, doesnt matter if india or pakistan!

no wonder, why so less pakistani forum members r on the forum and not discussing much abt it, where indian members r keen on bashing pakistani singers down to earth!

no manners left!!

this is my point, i wont ask u for agree or disagree! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

well i wanted to mention this with the last episode where yashraj came on the stage and disrespecting the captain and jury by saying : india is not less then anyone!

where i find mulazim a powerful standup being a pakistani jaanbaz by saying this that he will leave the stage if somebody says him to leave and HE WAS NOT MENTIONING THIS TO HIMMESH 

even a few times Aman Trikha was so disrespectful to Atif, where atif wasnt finished with his line and aman jumped into his words

does that ever happen  from the pakistani jaanbaz, were they ever disrespect  too the jugdes n captain! repeat the episode from day 1 till date and ull find the answer 

it will be a big NO! 

the same mannerless moments v c when pakistan leads with points and getting trophy where the surandaz of indian r full with anger on their faces! why?! do it better so nxt time u can get it!

this doesnt happens when india leads with points or throphy the pakistani jaanbaaz keep a smile on their faces! 

the same is happening on the forum a lot of bashing thread abt pakistan jaanbaz, atif and abida parveen ji! why?! v hear or read that v hv hate in ou heart for india, where when i read a bashing post of an indian member to atif and abida, i cleary c HATE in their posts!

Atif might be a bit different then himmesh, but Abida parveen is not stupid! where asha ji is an indian legend singer there abida perveen's level in not down aswell!! she is something aswell for us pakistani listerners! 

i truly believe, that till the end of the show the HATE moments will not convert in PEACE, where still ppl bash on and on to the jugdes and captains, doesnt matter if india or pakistan!

no wonder, why so less pakistani forum members r on the forum and not discussing much abt it, where indian members r keen on bashing pakistani singers down to earth!

no manners left!!

100000% agree and now  some people started to bash our contestents as well who are highly well behaved and well mannered ...so i am just surprised why some people bashing our inoccent pakistani contestants without any reason ...may be just becuase they are  well mannered and singing very well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not singing but other things u know
fkbutt thumbnail
[QUOTE=larki_punjaban]not singing but other things u know[/QUOTE
but dont worry ...we win today and hope we will win INSHALLAH 
SO CHEERS  ...WE R THE BEST ๐Ÿ˜›
kadami thumbnail
it is post or joke. LOL ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

it will be a big NO! 

no manners left!!

You are totally dilusional your post  is full of lies and misrepresentations. You have completely twisted everything to suit yourself.  

I agree with you that with  your kind of pakistanis raised on diet of hate there can be no peace inside Pakistan, don,t worry about India.  We are very aware of how you treat each other and your manners.

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
kadami thumbnail
fkbutts, larki-panjaban, lundbaaz, aishoo:  these all are talking against India and assaulting in taunting language. moderator should take action to ban these IDs.
They are destroying decorum of this forum ...like...they do in their country.
kadami thumbnail
This is India Forum::::::: why dont they repeat anything in their forum. It is lucid that they are making angry the innocent members here. If they say one thing at one time, then, it is ok.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadami

This is India Forum::::::: why dont they repeat anything in their forum. It is lucid that they are making angry the innocent members here. If they say one thing at one time, then, it is ok.

They know nothing better. They are raised to hate India and Indians, their heros are Gaury and Gazni.
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

You are totally dilusional your post  is full of lies and misrepresentations. You have completely twisted everything to suit yourself.  

I agree with you that with  your kind of pakistanis raised on diet of hate there can be no peace inside Pakistan, don,t worry about India.  We are very aware of how you treat each other and your manners.

totally agree with you. This person so called lardki whatever is out to lunch most of the time. It was quite peaceful on this forum from last 24 hours and paki takes it upon hersels f/himself and spews venom. some people just born that way. Now indians are going to land on her like tons of brinks then she will crying like a baby. Basically harmony is hard to digest for most pakis...sorry that is trend on this forum.
solution to this whining is simple. Keep drama rani atif, cheater abida and your average singers at home. they won't be missed ๐Ÿ˜‰ we have plenty of talent to keeps us entertained.

sa re ga ma pa started. it was great to watch without people like drama rani atif , cheater abida. thank god
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago