I am a psychological counsellor'- Kashif Qureshi - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
he is so true abt sapna and rajeev 
Originally posted by fire_gun

What is wrong with Rajev? Do you think he really loves Delnaaz?

Rajev Paul is artificial and an animated person. He is very camera conscious. I can't understand if he is genuinely loving Delnaaz or if it's simply an act. Rajev would address the girls in the house as his sisters and then flirt with them.

πŸ‘

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Who cares about the Mango man. But Penta what happen to your DP and Siggie, why so scary, these house mates are enough to scare us away with their bickering πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol is it really scary?? Participated in a HUNTED GAME SHOW which is currently playing by many IF membersπŸ˜†
He's a pyschological counsellor? The irony!

He's a twit but I wanted Rajeev to go instead. Kashif had potential in the house - Rajeev is just a one-track minded contestant. It's always Dellu Dellu for him πŸ₯±
Originally posted by -Rafa-

He's a pyschological counsellor? The irony!

He's a twit but I wanted Rajeev to go instead. Kashif had potential in the house - Rajeev is just a one-track minded contestant. It's always Dellu Dellu for him πŸ₯±

Yo man, after Sallu's beating that fake potential went outta the window. So even if he did stay, there was no way he would have given us what we want outta such psychos.

At least the creep has a one track mind unlike Kashif who seemed like a lost puppy last week πŸ˜†

Poor Mango man, he lost all his fake charm he brought to the house.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
He himself must be his 1 and only client. 
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Yo man, after Sallu's beating that fake potential went outta the window. So even if he did stay, there was no way he would have given us what we want outta such psychos.

At least the creep has a one track mind unlike Kashif who seemed like a lost puppy last week πŸ˜†

Poor Mango man, he lost all his fake charm he brought to the house.

Valid point, Chandu. Salman's ear bashing sliced the mango man (bad joke!)πŸ˜† he wouldn't have been able to re-start his antics.
Speaking of creepy Rajeev - he bangs on about grace and dignity - but he loses that everytime he tries to get close to his Dell-dozer, who keeps on crushing his hopes πŸ˜†