Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Clarifiying Aashka's statement against Bengalis - Page 2

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey, guys!

Several topic on the forum are being made by users portraying their despise and contempt over Aashka's statement, regarding her distrust in people belonging to a certain Indian community. Well, I'll be honest that I was one of the very few who partook in their misgivings. I did, however, go back and watch the video again โ€“ the transcript of which I'm providing you all with.

Kindly judge accordingly!

D - Delnaaz; A-Aashka.
=======================================================================

D: I'd like to say something. Whatever happens... Whatever happens, you and me (will always be together).

A: Of course.

D: Yesterday, what the lady (Urvashi) did was absolutely unnecessary.

A: She...

D: Do you know what Vrajesh had in his mind yesterday? [Do you know] what he told me yesterday? She creates a ruckus at the drop of a 5p coin. And I would never express [my contempt/objection over the issue], but yes, Bigg Boss would, [either] tomorrow or the day after... whenever!

A: What?

D: ...that, the actual person doing all the work... [Heck!] If anyone handed me over the chopped vegetables and prepped the roti dough, cooking/finally preparing [the meal] won't be a big deal [for me!]. And, perhaps, no one knows this because no one keeps a watch, as everyone is [always] outside - Sayantani and me, because we're in the kitchen, see [and know] who does the actual work. Cooking does not mean that you drop in all the prepped and chopped ingredients in a cooking pot and season it with salt and pepper. Then come on, from now on [tomorrow onward], I'll do the same.

A: I felt - I noticed - see - I noticed three things. When the coffee issue was raised, my only point was that hiding [the coffee jar] is a very [cheap] act.

D: Yes!

A: Alright! Over that, I reacted by saying that hiding the coffee jar was an absolutely cheap thing [to do]. Don't do it! That's what I reacted on. Yesterday, she [Urvashi] asked me to not tell Rajeev where the yoghurt was. I said, what difference does it make? Everyone has to consume it, right?

D: For the evening [dinner]?

A: Yes. She didn't want Rajeev to use the yoghurt she had prepared [cultured]. That's why I don't want to be in the cooking [team]. I'll do the dishes with you, I'll do whatever. But... and... if she asks me as to why I don't want to continue, I'll tell her that Urvashi, I don't want to get into a disagreeable situation / altercation with you. I don't want to cook. [If] you want to cook, please go ahead. I've no problem.

HERE'S WHERE THE CONFUSION STARTS. PLEASE NOTE THAT AASHKA WAS TRYING TO CLEAR HER STAND WITH RESPECT TO URVASHI'S BEHAVIOR IN THE HOUSE. THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTS IN ACTUALITY.

A: Regarding everyone... From Sana to the end of the line, she's manipulated us against everyone. Sana; because she associates with Rajeev. Karishma; because she's lazy. Mataji [Sampat]; because she talks way too much. Then she comes to Sayantani.

PLEASE NOTE THAT AASHKA IS [STILL] CONTINUING WITH HERRANT ABOUT URVASHI -SHE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT 'HER OWN SELF.'

A: I don't get good vibes from her. I don't trust Bengalis.

SHE THEN FURTHER CONTINUES WITH THE REST OF HER RANT AGAINST URVASHI.

A: Sapna - Let's keep her, she helps with the chores.

D: That means, in short, she discussed nominations, yeah.

A: And, that day I was so intimidated, I broke down in front of you. Delu, I don't know how you feel about this, I'm feeling scared of this woman.

AND THE RANT CONTINUES, WHEN URVASHI ENTERS THE SCENE.

Guys, it's obvious that Aashka was not taking digs at Bengalis, but was expressing what Urvashi felt and held in her about them and their community.

That was the rough, almost literal translation of the dialogue between Aashka and Delnaaz. I hope this helps.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I realised that too after I made comments against Aashka, which was foolish of me and I must apologise to Aashka and her fans, everything I said in the posts is for Urvashi as she is the one who made this remark.

Sorry Aashka ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thnx for clearfiying sir jeeEdited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I realised that too after I made comments against Aashka, which was foolish of me and I must apologise to Aashka and her fans, everything I said in the posts is for Urvashi as she is the one who made this remark.

Sorry Aashka ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, it's only a show - an entertainment source. There's not point in apologizing, so don't take it too seriously. Human beings are bound to holding misconceptions. Coming to Aashka, I feel she's a sensitive girl. She shouldn't be that volatile in real life. As for Urvashi, I'm glad she's exposed. She acts like an educated woman, but is worse than a fishwife, living in the suburbs of Mumbai.
abhibhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I just opened a topic regarding the same issue... unnecessarily the poor gal,aashka, is being blamed... but Xaffron... u have put it in such a grrr8 way... thank u again...
And people... wud again request u all to please check our posts and klear out the konfusion that goin on in ur heads... coz having a wrong impression for a person in this kind of a show is simply nt done... :)
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhibhi

I just opened a topic regarding the same issue... unnecessarily the poor gal,aashka, is being blamed... but Xaffron... u have put it in such a grrr8 way... thank u again...

And people... wud again request u all to please check our posts and klear out the konfusion that goin on in ur heads... coz having a wrong impression for a person in this kind of a show is simply nt done... :)

Yep. Even I felt badly about people attacking her unnecessarily. This could potentially affect her career.

And thank you for appreciating my work.

๐Ÿ˜Š
Some people really need to read this thread! They are considering Aashka wrong! Woh itni pagal nhi k poori duniya k saamne poori caste ko bash kare.. 
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for posting this!
I am sure now all of the misunderstanding with regards to Aashka will be cleared๐Ÿ˜Š
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Some people really need to read this thread! They are considering Aashka wrong! Woh itni pagal nhi k poori duniya k saamne poori caste ko bash kare.. 

True. She even went on to give Rajeev the credit for his obliviousness of Urvashi's venom against him - the same Rajeev who never failed to annoy her [Aashka].
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanasha1993

Thanks so much for posting this!

I am sure now all of the misunderstanding with regards to Aashka will be cleared๐Ÿ˜Š

You're welcome.