abhibhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys knw shudnt hav made a topic on this... but saw mre than one topic on this issue... So  thot of klearing it out...
Ashka DIDNOT say that she doesn't trust bengalis...
It was what urvashi had told aashka... and dats wht she was telling delnaaz that aaskha did nt  like wt Urvashi said.
So guys... please take it outta ur mind.
Edited by abhibhi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey even i saw the posts and i also wrote that aashka was syaing that urcashi said it, she was talking about what urvashi was syaing baout others...

i think some people need to get their hearing checked😆
Edited by mjht_one - 11 years ago
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I realised that too after I watched the episode today
Sometimes the voices can get soft on the show so maybe some found it difficult to discern the exact words aashka said😊
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanasha1993

I realised that too after I watched the episode today

Sometimes the voices can get soft on the show so maybe some found it difficult to discern the exact words aashka said😊

u r right...
to be honest when i first watched it i was liek what did she just say and then i watched it again and then i got that she was saying what urvashi had said
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Goes to show how many people actually watch the show and how many simply chalk up the number of posts they've made without bothering to read anything.
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had posted in both the threads what Aashka meant but people were still going on with theirs rants. Shows how many people actually watch the show.

*king*
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
There you go, guys! I've posted the entire transcript of their chat on this thread. This should clarify all doubts.

Clarifying Aashka's statement against Bengalis
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Goes to show how many people actually watch the show and how many simply chalk up the number of posts they've made without bothering to read anything.

Agree with you, Chitrashi. 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too thought tht Aashka had spoken abt the Bengalis and had posted in tht topic. But after I saw the epi. it was very clear that Aashka was just quoting Urvashi. So I immediately made a post coz it was unfair tht Aashka was being bashed for the words she had not spoken. Unfortunately I was unable to post tht thread due to some error.

Aashka IMO is very emotional person and the atmosphere in BB house has bothered her the most and hence her crying. Otherwise she seems good at heart.
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone who is blaming Aashka for that unpolitical statement is NOT a follower of the show and in reality has NOT watched the show at all. These people are only posting in this forum for the sake of personal ranking.