•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
saying bye to everyone.He was so funny,asking the girls to come near him to hug..lol.I liked this guy,I didn't find him wicked or boring.Sad he had to go.
agree with you he was a full entertainer
I think I'm going to miss Kashif 😆 I must admit, I didn't like him at first. But he did have the potential to be an entertaining contestant. 
I can't believe I am saying this
But I think I will miss mango man too
If only he didn't go quiet after the scolding 😭
Agreed Mango man had the potential to become one of the most controversial and entertaining character of BB. Sallu and his meddling, what to do. He didn't leave any stone unturned to send Mango man back to the shell.
But maybe they might bring him back as WC
Keeping my fingers crossed for that
Originally posted by tanasha1993

But maybe they might bring him back as WC
Keeping my fingers crossed for that

He should only be brought back if he can create the same image and hungama he did in the first week. Or else hata sawaan ki ghata and bring in some loud speakers in the house.
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

He should only be brought back if he can create the same image and hungama he did in the first week. Or else hata sawaan ki ghata and bring in some loud speakers in the house.

If he googles himself and sees the fan following he generated because of his actions in the 1st week I am sure he would do the same things when he gets back into the house 😉 😆