Urvashi should know about Delnaz and Ashka - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Lagta hai one of us from the forum should enter the house.
I so want to enter and blast at backstabbers ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Saniya93

Yes it is!! I absolutely love him!!'

Good choice! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Lagta hai one of us from the forum should enter the house.
I so want to enter and blast at backstabbers ๐Ÿ˜†
Pagal he?? ๐Ÿ˜† Pehle din hi voted out hojaogii tum ๐Ÿ˜†
I think I should go.. 1 week tou survive kar hi jaunga ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Pagal he??๐Ÿ˜†Pehle din hi voted out hojaogii tum๐Ÿ˜†
I think I should go.. 1 week tou survive kar hi jaunga๐Ÿ˜†
khabardar
Mein out nahi ho gi.
Bb ko bribe karlo gi
Akir mera asli roop dekhai dega logo ko
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

khabardar
Mein out nahi ho gi.
Bb ko bribe karlo gi
Akir mera asli roop dekhai dega logo ko
apna asli roop btao ab ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

apna asli roop btao ab๐Ÿคฃ
naya thread postwa kiya abhi, yaha jao, aur mera hungama shuru
Originally posted by snmalik4

Honestly, Urvashi should look into the mirror and those footage herself. She crossed the line by having spat with Rajiv. The way she was behaving was if she had her she can kick Rajiv out. 

Rajiv is not a saint either but so in these 2 weeks its pretty clear that Urvashi has most negativity and is dominating and cannot see others high.

I think this is exactly her personality and its good she choose Big Boss coz only then she will realise. The caller of the week called and asked question to her and she said she try to remain Happy all the time but her behaviour says other wise. I see other contestants happy and chilling where Urvashi only wants to see faults and taunts and dominate.

Can you pls quote some instances where she picked up a fight with no reason???Joker fight was due to Kashif acting too smart, Coffee issue was due to Ashka cribbing about not getting to have coffee, Rajeev fight was due to the fact the way he spoke to her for a couple of days over the kitchen may be he always speaks like that and people find it taunting or he does it on purpose to irritate people and test their patience. I agree that her demand for Roti was to take out the khunnas she has on Rajeev which is still okie, when they can make Roti for sidhu cos he wont eat rice whats the big deal in making couple more for Urvashi if she doesnt want to have rice, Egg thing was a bit too much what Urvashi did and i agree with you only for that part of the fight.
Originally posted by Shamainchara01

Can you pls quote some instances where she picked up a fight with no reason???Joker fight was due to Kashif acting too smart, Coffee issue was due to Ashka cribbing about not getting to have coffee, Rajeev fight was due to the fact the way he spoke to her for a couple of days over the kitchen may be he always speaks like that and people find it taunting or he does it on purpose to irritate people and test their patience. I agree that her demand for Roti was to take out the khunnas she has on Rajeev which is still okie, when they can make Roti for sidhu cos he wont eat rice whats the big deal in making couple more for Urvashi if she doesnt want to have rice, Egg thing was a bit too much what Urvashi did and i agree with you only for that part of the fight.

When Rajeev taunted her about the egg he thought he was being funny but Urvashi couldn't take it because it was regarding food and she said she doesn't like being taunted about food. Because whenever she cooks, she serves with love and respect and expects the same in return. 
She was also pissed about the eggs in one plate only for the sole reason that Rajeev was being an as% because he dint want to wash three plates!
Niketan asked why three eggs for three different people in one plate? He knew there was going to be a spat about it and it happened. He was asking for it.
If Urvashi served everyone in one plate for ONE time at breakfast/lunch/dinner EVERYONE would SNAP at her and nominate her for JUST THAT ONE REASON. Pathetic, l know.
Urvashi is no saint and I can totally imagine her bitching about the housemates in a colorful language BUT she seems more genuine than Aashka- the real meethi chhuri . I'm on the fence about Delu. 

I'd rather Urvashi not know anything and then it is all revealed to her. That will make for some explosive television. Or, having not been saved by anybody, she has already realised their game and is planning a great revenge๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dats what i am thinking aince last week

maybe she knows but she doesnt express it qauz the way sana told her ''problem'' she actually could already hv ther clue that delnaz and ashka r not safe for her