Urvashi should know about Delnaz and Ashka

Posted: 11 years ago
it's very important that urvashi knows about these two people and instead of firing at other
people for these people sake and becoming villain she leaves these two to handle their issues then we will knowhow capable they are.Edited by Shamainchara01 - 11 years ago
I know!! WC contestant can do that dhamaka!!!
YEP ======= and RADHE ( the bird) will do that --/ @@

RIGHT now they are not using RADHE on the show --because the person who dubs for RADHE ------is suffering from a SORE THROAT / @@ ==

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

YEP ======= and RADHE ( the bird) will do that --/ @@

RIGHT now they are not using RADHE on the show --because the person who dubs for RADHE ------is suffering from a SORE THROAT / @@ ==

animal welfare people troubling themπŸ˜‰ thats the reason 
Originally posted by sweetrahz

I know!! WC contestant can do that dhamaka!!!

That is rakshanda is perfect πŸ˜‰
WC entry usually does the trick πŸ˜† He/she will fill Urvashi in on DA's bitching-fest. I can already visualise Dholakia's reaction

Saniya93:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that Tyler from TVD in your avi box? He's yummy
Yes, This will bring more spice in this boring (atm) show. They should show it or convey to Urvashi somehow. But aye if their creative team had this much of dimagh, ton show script karne ki ya fer iss forum main sneak peak karne ki kya lodh c? 
Honestly, Urvashi should look into the mirror and those footage herself. She crossed the line by having spat with Rajiv. The way she was behaving was if she had her she can kick Rajiv out. 

Rajiv is not a saint either but so in these 2 weeks its pretty clear that Urvashi has most negativity and is dominating and cannot see others high.

I think this is exactly her personality and its good she choose Big Boss coz only then she will realise. The caller of the week called and asked question to her and she said she try to remain Happy all the time but her behaviour says other wise. I see other contestants happy and chilling where Urvashi only wants to see faults and taunts and dominate.
Originally posted by -Rafa-

WC entry usually does the trickπŸ˜† He/she will fill Urvashi in on DA's bitching-fest. I can already visualise Dholakia's reaction

Saniya93:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that Tyler from TVD in your avi box? He's yummy

Yes it is!! I absolutely love him!!'
BREAKING NEWS! Urvashi is duniya ki he hi nhi jabhi she knows about everyone HAHAHA πŸ€£ πŸ€£ lol jk 

Iski beti Urvashii πŸ˜†

NIKKAAA NIKKAAA ! πŸ˜†
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago