Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

It's not BB but the Dellu-Lallu show this season.

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Really?!? Do they think we're fools? All this naatak about Rajeev and his bichdi hui biwi. πŸ€” Now the script demands Lallu say it continuously everyday and the naraaz biwi ultimately gives in. But they have to draw it out. Fights, tears, roothna, manana. Before they leave, they'll promise us stupid viewers and the kind kind Salman Bhai that they'll give it another shot, talk it out...blah blah... Hai!! So romantic!! So postive!! So paarivarik!! So alag che!!  Not!! πŸ€” If they wanted this season to be paarivarik, why bring in a divorced couple? If something is NOT paarivarik, that is!!

It's almost like Rakhi Sawant ka swayamvar. Only that Delu is no Sawant. She has no great one liners and doesn't even look like a candidate for Swayamvar.
So Big Boss creatives, in the words of the great Pooja Missra...SPARE ME!! Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
100 % agreed with ya buddy - @ /

YEP YEP == @  DELU is way annoying --@ =  DELU is so annoying and acts like a teenager GIRL the way she DANCES ---@ I know she is SINGLE again and looking -- @  In "kal ho na ho" she was called SWEETO -------but now she looks like a SWEET POTATO - / @

I knew that SHE would support RAJEV today -----by bitching against urvashi --@  URVASHI is infact emotionally supporting AASHKA after her coffee breakdown πŸ€” == / and these two are on a different agenda altogether --/ 😳

RAJEV is way way SHAMELESS - ----- no offence, but sometimes he acts LIKE LAXMI (last year's housemate) == HE just goes on and on without listening to others -- / @  and in conversation he usually says "aye sun naa "  to girls (LIKE how LAXMI would do with her gestures 😳 )

Aur wo iss DELU ke peeche kyon pada hain @ === Waise bhi inki wapas shadi ho gayee , to phir se zagada karke ek dusre ki jaan bhi le lenge ----so better they part ways forever - /@
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I remember such drama from almost every season. As much as I find Delnaaz- Rajev staged drama irritating, the same irritating was Rahul Mahajan's (the he he smile baba) romance scenes and Sara khan's staged marriage. 

Also was equally irritating Veena Malik - Ashmit, Anupama Verma (and??) stories.. 

They are only playing to the script designed by BB and this script has always been there except the worst BB5 season.

PS: I find Rajev much less irritating than Delnaaz, just can not stand Delnaaz's crocodile tears!! She reminds me of Rupali from BB1 who drove people crazy with her easily available tear!!
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So true!! This Dillu Pillu drama is going annoying day by day!!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have a feeling that delanaz will not fall for rajeev
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

None knows it unless you have somehow managed to read the script written by the channel. I predict a remarriage on the set and then will be time for to say "Bye Bye" to this season..
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

BB will try to patch them up at any cost ------they will even DOUBLE her PAYMENT _@ =   after all being parivarik show, its matter of their reputation -@

And guess who will get the credit for patching up these two ? --- SIDHU PAAJI πŸ˜›

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

100 % agreed with ya buddy - @ /

YEP YEP == @  DELU is way annoying --@ =  DELU is so annoying and acts like a teenager GIRL the way she DANCES ---@ I know she is SINGLE again and looking -- @  In "kal ho na ho" she was called SWEETO -------but now she looks like a SWEET POTATO - / @

I knew that SHE would support RAJEV today -----by bitching against urvashi --@  URVASHI is infact emotionally supporting AASHKA after her coffee breakdown πŸ€” == / and these two are on a different agenda altogether --/ 😳

RAJEV is way way SHAMELESS - ----- no offence, but sometimes he acts LIKE LAXMI (last year's housemate) == HE just goes on and on without listening to others -- / @  and in conversation he usually says "aye sun naa "  to girls (LIKE how LAXMI would do with her gestures 😳 )

Aur wo iss DELU ke peeche kyon pada hain @ === Waise bhi inki wapas shadi ho gayee , to phir se zagada karke ek dusre ki jaan bhi le lenge ----so better they part ways forever - /@

Sweet potato!! Haha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Like Pooja Missra said about Laxmi and Usman reminded me the other day,...Haye...main giri mera pallu bhi gira. πŸ˜† 

Rajeev is sooo darn chipku, he puts Amar Upadhyay and his dirty dialogues to shame. They won't get together. That I'm sure of. But they'll pretent to put aside their differences, have a few fights and in the end will promise the great 'being human'  that they will 'TALK" outside. Done!!

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

BB will try to patch them up at any cost ------they will even DOUBLE her PAYMENT _@ =   after all being parivarik show, its matter of their reputation -@

And guess who will get the credit for patching up these two ? --- SIDHU PAAJI πŸ˜›

of course they will try hard to patch them up..today salman tried hard by asking positive abt each other and last hugging dramaπŸ˜• but my sixth sense telling me this time it will not happen πŸ˜†
They need FOOTAGE only..! ! πŸ€’ Seriously now they are getting on my nerves... Patch-up karna he tou karo humko mut pakao.. πŸ˜‘ Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago