Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi SK-ians,

Lately, there have been many topics on the forum regarding judges and the jury being bias. Therefore, I am opening this thread to further discuss this on going issue. All topics opened discussing the same will be locked without a note.

Please ensure that all rules are followed.
Limit your opinions to show - we are here to discuss the SHOW not any country in particular. You may not agree with each others opinions. This gives you no right to bash the other each other and will certainly not be tolerated.

This thread will be closely monitored and those who have violated the rules will be contacted.

Thanks for your co-operation,
GK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No wonder your forum is dead! Whoever comes to this forum to post something will now run away. You moderators are just out of control! You have hardly few posts  to manage and you are more interested in showing your power! Just pathetic!!  Why cant people open any topic they want including bias? Who are you to decide what goes where?  Anyway I am out of this stupid forum! Good Luck finding people to post something (anything) on this forum!  Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kkksr

No wonder your forum is dead! Whoever comes to this forum to post something will now run away. You moderators are just out of control! You have hardly few posts  to manage and you are more interested in showing your power! Just pathetic!!  Why cant people open any topic they want including bias? Who are you to decide what goes where?  Anyway I am out of this stupid forum! Good Luck finding people to post something (anything) on this forum! 

Hey there,

The forum was flooded with judges and jury being bias type topics. To keep the discussion under one topic, this sticky was made. I don't understand how the moderators are showing their power just by opening ONE sticky to keep the forum clean?

Nonetheless, it's your choice if you want to leave this forum - but there are other discussions topics that can be opened show related that are not linked to biases.

Have a good day,
GK
Originally posted by: kkksr

No wonder your forum is dead! Whoever comes to this forum to post something will now run away. You moderators are just out of control! You have hardly few posts  to manage and you are more interested in showing your power! Just pathetic!!  Why cant people open any topic they want including bias? Who are you to decide what goes where?  Anyway I am out of this stupid forum! Good Luck finding people to post something (anything) on this forum! 

Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice picture🤣

sometimes one picture can say it all😆
April2007 thumbnail
Diljaan should have gotten 50  points..Abidaji and gulam  Ali both Pakistani judges gave zero to the best performance of the evening. I sense complete bias..

I am not a great Diljaan's fan but today he was outstanding..It is funny to see Atif trying desperately to influence the jury against India, and then he writes those abusive blogs insulting Indian jury and singers...very very manipulative behavior..full of hate...
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I noticed that too. They were trying to make pakistan win. It is just pathetic.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

I noticed that too. They were trying to make pakistan win. It is just pathetic.

Gulam Ali gave some pathetic reason..he did not like the singing..why didn't he sing and tell him where Diljaan went wrong...Runa the neutral judge said she totally loved the performance, he was the best...

Abida knows she is being totally biased therefore didn't utter a word. These people are not fit to be judges..they clearly are biased or fearful that if they don't take sides their own life will be jeopardy.  Indians are totally stupid in letting them sing in India.

We seem to be routing for Aman at Pakistani terms...they can attack when  they want and call for Aman when they want..

You should read Atif's immature blog, just like him...don't like him, his personality or singing..keep him out of India..

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
ambo_123 thumbnail
i do agree the show is bias...but they are not trying to make pakistan win...non...now if you compare aman and nadeems performance...nadeem did not deserve a 0 coz atleast we understood what he was sayning...with aman all i cud here is screeming...he absalutli killd that sweety song...very disappointed with the marks for nadeem...he deservd more than a 0...

an with regards to abida ji and gulam ali ji they also gave nadeem 0 so i doubt there trying to make pakistan winEdited by ambo_123 - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Gulam Ali gave some pathetic reason..he did not like the singing..why didn't he sing and tell him where Diljaan went wrong...Runa the neutral judge said she totally loved the performance, he was the best...

Abida knows she is being totally biased therefore didn't utter a word. These people are not fit to be judges..they clearly are biased or fearful that if they don't take sides their own life will be jeopardy.  Indians are totally stupid in letting them sing in India.

We seem to be routing for Aman at Pakistani terms...they can attack when  they want and call for Aman when they want..

You should read Atif's immature blog, just like him...don't like him, his personality or singing..keep him out of India..

Anything great can not be expected from him. He is immature even on TV when he is trying to break Indian contestants confidence however it is not working.