Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajeev - Delnaaz Darbaari

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So sampath pal..with her loud mouth said ..

"pichale raath dalnaaz and rajeev were talking"...that time only she knew...in dono ke beech ke kahani...

and look at delnaaz face...she was sooo embarasseddd...kab...aap kya kehte hai...

sampat.."jhoot math bolo...kaya meni sahi nahi keh rahi hoon..some thing like that...

here editing team's job was went wrong...and they showed again saying what happnd last day...

were dilli and pillu in dellu room...where...pillu pleading for dillu's mercy...

i'm sure it was not the darbaari thing what sampat was mentioning...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sooo 141 views...and no reply...😭

no one watched the scene...were sampat was telling abt raath ke darbaar between rajeev and delnaaz...

so its clear..BB's editing team is showing the scripted version were delnaaz is angry to rajeev...not the scenes how they usually behave...
LOL Sampat masalafied it completely 😆 she gave a more exaggerated version of what had happened. But at the same time I just couldn't help but laugh at her version of events. This woman is quite a character 😆
But I'm getting bored of Delnaaz-Rajeev ki "adhuri kahani." There's nothing interesting about them.
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have not watched it yet
But if what you are saying is true then it's dillu-pillu story is really scripted to gain viewers and that sounds damn pathetic in my opinion...
As in last season they brought in sunny to gain attention but that was still alright for me and now they put are divorced couple in and showing that through BB they reconciled? 🤢
music_masti thumbnail
no not...

sampat said...darbaar raath ko hua...wo bhi baahar

that time delnaaz face was sooo clear..that...hooo this lady pol khol dekha abhiii...she was sooo embarassed...

and BB showed the scene were rajeev talking to delnaaz in her room saying this is what happnd...where ashka was also there (sampat was no where in the scene)...

i've a doubt...this was not the scene what sampat was saying...

and we know that BB cleary cuts what they dont want and serve only a lil portion for drama...

Edited by music_masti - 11 years ago
music_masti thumbnail
now i saw a behind the scene video in BB site...

where sampat is aking abt rajeev and delnaz relation to sapna and vrujesh...

it is night...and in the garden area..

so it is obvious...before that scene something was happening between rajeev and delnaax...which BB has cut...

and sapna explaining to sampat now they are divorced...they are friends now...

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BB seems like more of a  heavy budget film with Dellu and her pillu as main leads and all other side characters being released on small screen to save the rest of budget !!!!!  but this is really dragging they should change the script now .. earlier iw as fed up with sara ali thing now these two aaahhh  
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah agree completely, Delnaz was like chori pakdi gayi...kinda expressions...
and yes Sampy told that kal raat ko Rajeev-Delnaz were talking outside probably in the living room...
Seems like BB showed some other clip...
chocobear thumbnail
The way she said "dekho jhooth mat bolo" reminded me of someone🤣 ditto same tone and accent🤣