Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Why was Urvashi spared ? - Page 4

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cherry_ik

I want to ask why Sallu did not say anything much about her loud behaviour to two different ppl this week and that too when she clearly was at fault.

He harassed Kashif so much last week and he became mute and thus eliminated too.

But this Komolika got spared...I find it very biased, kya sab log including Sallu darte hain isse? This is not done..I was hoping that Sallu will at least will make her realise her fault.

And on the top of that, they CHOSE this Vodofone caller to boost her spirits ...highly biased COLORS!

No Idea and salman didn't even call her out on the bengali comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Salman does not chastise women. He did not say anything to Dolly, Juhi or Pooja Bedi either. 

Including Sachayi ki Moorti: Mehak..😃😆
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Including Sachayi ki Moorti: Mehak..😃😆

😆 I liked Mahek in the latter half but yea initially, I remember Mahek used to bully both Shraddha and Shonali. No one asked her to stop then either. 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: silverbug

No Idea and salman didn't even call her out on the bengali comment.

I did not expect to call on bengali comment anyway as that would reveal the game plan of contestant for the comment in both cases was made in public. In the case where he can question is what happened in front of the whole house as was case in Kashif or later with Urvashi for the food issue.
Faraan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

😆 I liked Mahek in the latter half but yea initially, I remember Mahek used to bully both Shraddha and Shonali. No one asked her to stop then either. 

I did'nt liked her in da whole season..😆 She used to make Big Issues out of small things nd used to provoke Every1..😡 did'nt liked PB too bt she was totally right abt her..😳😆
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Colors is very biased to celebs and non celebs...
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why will Salman Khan or any other person on this earth bash or question her loud behaviour? Is being loud or being aggressive bad? No. Its isnt. Many of us are loud and aggressive and this definitely doesnt make us bad people or a punch bag for bashers. 
Faraan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akhl

In Bigg Boss, I have found that men are expected to have infinite tolerance and they must have complete control over how they react when provoked. But women can have zero tolerance and can freely say anything.

Very true..😳