Aashka says she does not trust Bengalis--- - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm...

I always knew this. Some one must ask Rondu Babe Aashka to properly wash her face and shampoo that jute mat layer on her head for hair!🤢

Once she gets rid of that 5 kg thick layer on face and jute mat smoothens a bit, some fresh air would hit her brain and face, and some wisdom will surely enter her!🤓

Might help the Rondu Babe to reduce her non stop Dukhiyaari-Dukhon Ki maari------haaye Coffee---haaye cheeni----- Rona-Dhona too!⭐️

**********************************************************************************
Subsequent discussion that followed in the thread indicates perhaps 5 Kg Make Up Waali Rondu Babe Aashka was quoting Urvashi as having said,"Urvashi said she doesn't trust Bengalis..."!

If that is the case, I raise my hands in quick apology and request Rondu to continue with her layers on face and Jute mat on top of head!

HOWEVER,😲

to be fair to Urvashi, I don't think anyone has spotted her saying anything of the kind. In the end it is a game show where people do try to play one against another!⭐️

So either Urvashi said it...or she didn't!😊

To know one way or the other, only option is to carefully watch how she is with Sayantani in coming days / weeks!

Cheers!!👏

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
I already posted this in another thread. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3248527 I completely agree with whatever you wrote. 👏
I am not a Bengali, but still I am fuming at this comment of Aaska. If she does not like Sayantani she can say that, why say that she can't trust Bengali's, thats not a nice thing to say about a whole comunity. I am sure if was the other way round then she would not like it, I dont think many people would trust her coz she bitches about her so called friend Urvashi.

I hate people pass racist comments, I am very much disgusted with this comment.
I'm not a Bengali. But what an idiotic comment to make. Does Madam Aashka know every single Bengali living on this planet? Paagal kahin ki. Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shoma_

I already posted this in another thread. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3248527 I completely agree with whatever you wrote. 👏

Oh...hadn't seen your thread. Just felt like throwing up at her stupid remark and had to write something!

Fuddu ladki!🤢
Originally posted by -Rafa-

I'm not a Bengali. But what an idiotic comment to make. 

Same here! And feel the same!😊
she doesnt trust bengalis 😲
fine i dont trust her then 👎🏼, booo shove it aashka aunty, this is a rude remark by u
This is the last nail in the coffin for me regarding Aashka. 😉 Till now I had refrained frm forming negative opinion abt Aashka, coz I thought tht the mad house that is BB house was getting to her more easily than others, but sorry no more concessions if she makes such idiotic and prejudiced comments!😲
Why? What did they do to her? Eat all her fish curry?😆

Silly girl. 
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Why? What did they do to her? Eat all her fish curry?😆

Silly girl. 
😆😆😆

Tht's funny, but could very well be the reason as it's all abt food this season.😆