Aashka says she does not trust Bengalis--- - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
I thought aashka was quoting urvashi..and that she is poinoning aashka saying something or d other bad about everybody. About sayantani urvashi said she doesn't trust bengalis
it was urvashi who said it. Aashka was telling it to delnaaz
Anyone who is blaming Aashka for that unpolitical statement is NOT a follower of the show and in reality has NOT watched the show at all. These people are only posting in this forum for the sake of personal ranking.
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Anyone who is blaming Aashka for that unpolitical statement is NOT a follower of the show and in reality has NOT watched the show at all. These people are only posting in this forum for the sake of personal ranking.

Thats not right way of putting it!

I myself initially thought Aashka made the statement.

Going by you and post of others, I re-considered my own understanding of the whole thing, and promptly edited the topic post as well!
😛
Guys, please visit this thread for further clarification. The entire transcript of their chat is available for a good read.

Please pose in your opinions on this thread also. Thank you.

Clarifying Aashka's statement against Bengalis
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi

@Bingo: That's exactly the problem I have with the old age Indian mentality. Certain people, all they can yap about is how great Indian culture is or that Indians are the only ones with culture. I mean how ridiculous that sounds. It's a wonderful feeling to be proud of one's culture but to boast about it and use it as a defense against the weakness is bizarre and wacky. This reminds me of SRK in his movie Swades, loved his perspective and interpretation of certain people's mentality.

About the west, again it is a broad topic to be discussed on this forum. Western countries also have their share of prejudices and weaknesses. Even here there are so many girls or boys who lack self esteem or confidence for various reasons and that does include the aesthetic aspect. Anyways, don't wanna do into details since we are deviating from the topic.

i dont think so  that only indian people have this kind of superiority complex about their culture , i think evry  country has this kind of ego   about their culture   , if u see    muslim also has this kind of  superiority complex that   their    religion is best   , islaam  is   high baaki saarey culture se   ...its normal i think ,   so only indians ko  targate karna is wrong when evry other country n religion is doing this
Edited by chochokamurabba - 11 years ago
I guess this got cleared up from yesterdays episode. Aashaka didnt say it.