R u guys happy with Kashif's elimination? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I am tou very much happy! He was boring, non-entertainer and seriously he was gud for nothing! No offence to his fans but seriously we want some entertainment in the show.. Rajeev can entertain us in the coming episodes because yesterday we all saw his evil face..! And abhi tou Delnaaz and rajeev prem kahan has to start 😆 So i m happy that Rajeev is save
i hate that rajeev ka drama 
Yes I am happy. 👏
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

i hate that rajeev ka drama 
We need drama ! 😃
chandu tujhko nahi chorengi
her mango man out 
Am happy that mango man is out,but sad for my Chandu..
No. I'd be happy if they eliminate Salman Khan as the host.
How dare you Penta spew your venom on my Mango man 😡😡😡

He was the most entertaining candidate to shake up this house. And now all we are left with is Dholakia and Creepy Rajev trying to woo Sadoo Delu.

On a serious note, Sallu miyaan screwed him and screwed us all with him. It was better he left, he went in the shell and threw away the notes he took from last couple of seasons. What a waste of fake talent 😆
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

How dare you Penta spew your venom on my Mango man 😡😡😡

He was the most entertaining candidate to shake up this house. And now all we are left with is Dholakia and Creepy Rajev trying to woo Sadoo Delu.

On a serious note, it was better he left, he went in the shell and threw away the notes he took from last couple of seasons. What a waste of fake talent 😆
  chandu ur phunny 😆
i am very happy kashif is eliminated.