aashka quoting urvashi abt bengalis - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by znursingh

You ARE allowed to watch BB liking everybody or hating them all equally,you know? You can even give "total indifference" a shot!! Just saying!!

mere hathon ki taraf aur mujhe maaf karo !!!  ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by larki_punjaban

mere hathon ki taraf aur mujhe maaf karo !!!  ðŸ˜†

Hai ni mein marjawan! Punjaban hokeyvi enni chheti maafi pai mangde ho?!

* Sorry-double post!
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
^^ to aur kya!! 

ae mere ya hath val vaekh 
Originally posted by Shoma_

What the...! Ok, I myself am a bengali and probably that's why I fumed first but I guess that's pretty natural.  Coming back to the point, I just heard it in the show when Miss. Ashka was saying that to Delnaz in the bedroom while bitching about her "friend" Urvashi. She was referring to Sayantani. What level of non sense. I never disliked Ashka before but this comment of hers made me intensely dislike her from now and I am sure it did the same to many other Bengali viewers of the show. I know many of her fans will storm here defending her and all but such a generalized stupid imagination of her cannot be justified by any means. If she dislikes Sayantani well and good but how dare she speak about the whole Bengali people as such. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
Shame on you Ashka!!!!!🤢

Please rewatch again, Ashika was only quoting Urvashi. These were Urvashi's views, not Ashika's.

Shame on you Shoma!!!🤢
Aashka was quoting Urvashi, it was Urvashi who said that.
anyways, it was racist.
Natalie.
Sick of her crying on silly reasons, Is She here for flooding the house with her tears...Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
Well, until BB decides to show Urvashi saying that herself, I won't believe it. Especially because Aashka lacks credibility after bitching about her supposed friend, Urvashi
And, of course it is not a nice thing to say but it is so common to hear that about different communities that it does not bother me. 
Originally posted by Shoma_

What the...! Ok, I myself am a bengali and probably that's why I fumed first but I guess that's pretty natural.  Coming back to the point, I just heard it in the show when Miss. Ashka was saying that to Delnaz in the bedroom while bitching about her "friend" Urvashi. She was referring to Sayantani. What level of non sense. I never disliked Ashka before but this comment of hers made me intensely dislike her from now and I am sure it did the same to many other Bengali viewers of the show. I know many of her fans will storm here defending her and all but such a generalized stupid imagination of her cannot be justified by any means. If she dislikes Sayantani well and good but how dare she speak about the whole Bengali people as such. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
Shame on you Ashka!!!!!🤢

hey... relax ! it's not ashka, but urvashi who said that ..
ashka was just telling delu what urvashi told her earlier .
watch it again please !!