Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I was watching few behind the scene vids ... everyone knows Dahi Chupao thingy like Vrijesh , Krishma , Gulabo aunty , Sapna , Delu etc ... so means Aashka told everyone 

now everyone is against urvashi seems like ðŸ˜†

Aashka madam ne Urvashi ka apne saath grp banne se pehle hi tod diya also khud ka grp Delu pelu ke saath bana bhi liya ...Sahi hai boss ðŸ˜†

I think Aashka seems insecure and she feels threat from Urvashi. Thats why she started her movement against her and took Delnaz into confidence - group forming. I think slowly they will try to take Vrajesh into their group as well...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chocobear

Bechari Urvashi..nw hope nt everyone ignores hain. 
Aashka bahut hi pahunchi hui khiladi h..sabka patta ek ek karke saaf kar degi🤣

Yeah Aashka is Aastin ka saanp...Upar se she tries to be bechari, cry baby but peeth peeche sab ki waat lagayegi woh...
Originally posted by: chocobear

Bechari Urvashi..nw hope nt everyone ignores hain. 
Aashka bahut hi pahunchi hui khiladi h..sabka patta ek ek karke saaf kar degi🤣

yes i agree!! What aashka doing is not gud.. 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RitikaLoveAmar

I am still not able to see Niketan's eyes ðŸ¤£

Me neither Ritika!! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Predictable episode. 

I like the bit where Salman talks about the Gujarati women gang and right after shows Aashka bitching about Urvashi. As pointed out above, Aashka's game plan is to alienate Urvashi.

I think Urvashi is quite a clear-hearted person. She speaks as she finds and is not afraid of anyone. Reminds me of Mehak, somewhat. Aashka is turning out to be the player. She has a soft but dangerous tongue. Typical TV serial contestant😆

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode. Think Urvashi, Aashka and Niketan will be nominated. Sampat, Aseem and Sana have kept too low a profile to be considered. 
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Urvashi may be bitchg about others bt she neva talks ill about Ashka or Delnaaz whom she considers her friend...bt des two didn't spare her inspite of d fact dat she's always supportive to dem...atleast she isn't muh pe kuch aur and peeche kuch aur...N wat did Ashka say...m scared of dis womean...really..??>...and we are scared of u...😡
Edited by Mrsimisam - 11 years ago
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Urvashi may be bitchg about others bt she neva talks ill about Ashka or Delnaaz whom she considers her friend...bt des two didn't spare her inspite of d fact dat she's always supportive to dem...atleast she isn't muh pe kuch aur and peeche kuch aur...N wat did Ashka say...m scared of dis womean...really..??>...and we are scared of u...😡

I agree...hope something happen and dholakia will get to know about ashaka black magic:-)