Posted: 11 years ago
I read an article a little while ago that says that GHBSGH is ending. See below. I can't post the link because it's against IF rules.

Reported a few days back that SAB TV is up for some programming changes. We went on to state that R K Laxman Ki Duniya is all set to take the 7.30pm slot whereas Jeannie Aur Juju will air at the 9.30pm slot. The changes left the fate of Golmaal Hain Bhai Sab Golmaal Hain (current 7.30pm airing time) hanging like a pumpkin.

And now the latest we have heard is that the inevitable has occurred and Golmaal Hain is all set to wrap by end of this month.

"The tentative last airing date is 25th of this month (October 2012)," said a source.

The development was confirmed by one of the lead actors of the show, Shalini Khanna. "Yes, it is coming to an end and we are very sad about it. We worked really hard for the last three months. But I think certain things are not meant to be. I was part of Sajan Re as well which ran for two and a half years. But its remake did not click with the masses. Even producer Vipud D Shah (Optymistix) confessed about Golmaal not doing well. I guess people just compared Golmaal with Sajan Re and wanted us to do better."

Well...another show bites the dust!!!
Yes di the show is ending pata nehi 25th oct k baad fer kab mugdha di ko dekh paungi...

Anyway humesa ki tarha ahi pray karti hnu ki mugdha di humesa khus rahe
LOVE U MUGDHA DI
o I really miss it no dobt it is not good as SRJMB but I lke it 
I agree that the issue is that the show was being compared to SRJMB a lot and that may be why it's not running too well.
Yar new show is not a proper issue to stop show is there any other reason solid to stop the show
Actually the reason is that the show isn't running well. So they're stopping it.
@ Tami ek show ko band karne ka solid reason TRP k alwaba or kuch nehi ho sakta...dear
iss show se niche bhi to kafi show hai jinki trp kamm hai
Nehi tami golmaal sab tv ka sabse lowest trp wala show tha
this show didn't last for even 3 months