Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He's weird, he sings/rhymes a lot, his sense of humor is odd, and he comes across as a snot which I really don't understand because this guy hasn't done jack. He should have left his "not so" comic persona at the doorstep, I would have found him more tolerable then.

i find him interesting character sanki baba he is entertaining 
pagli14 thumbnail
I agree with your observation. He is sooo irritating, never seems to be assertive to his friends whom he is always huddling up to, and not at all funny. In fact he is just like how he is in his movies making me wonder if he can act????
chucknorris thumbnail
Originally posted by: pagli14

I agree with your observation. He is sooo irritating, never seems to be assertive to his friends whom he is always huddling up to, and not at all funny. In fact he is just like how he is in his movies making me wonder if he can act????

have you noticed how arrogant he is.

i noticed in his conversations with sampat and kashif that he thinks of himself as above the commoners.

for some reason, he reminds me of the geeks in my school who used to sit in the first bench and acted as teachers pet. 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
he is a true gameplanner...from wat mah observatiobs say..
IN finals Vrajesh,Ashka,Nikatan,SiddhuJi..will be there...and Aaska might win the show..
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
funnily the only thought with all the fights was now no one will call them for ribbon cutting ceremonies😆😆  He is also another TV drama queen, not once did he try to sort out anything, refused to be involved and was crying for no reason.  I liked that urvashi did not go to manofy him.  What was he crying for😡 Footage dramebaaz😡  With his attitude very soon he is going to be involved in very big fight.  Just wait and watch😆😉
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pratts

funnily the only thought with all the fights was now no one will call them for ribbon cutting ceremonies😆😆  He is also another TV drama queen, not once did he try to sort out anything, refused to be involved and was crying for no reason.  I liked that urvashi did not go to manofy him.  What was he crying for😡 Footage dramebaaz😡  With his attitude very soon he is going to be involved in very big fight.  Just wait and watch😆😉

agreed...vrajesh seems to be hot tempered..he will have a big fight with rajeev and sana i m damn sure..
KRK-FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He is annoying, I dont find him funny at all. Needs to get kicked out.
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is one of the more entertaining ones in a rather dull house to me 
And sab yahan khelne hi toh aye hain, jeetne ke liye😉😆
chucknorris thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

he is a true gameplanner...from wat mah observatiobs say..

IN finals Vrajesh,Ashka,Nikatan,SiddhuJi..will be there...and Aaska might win the show..

ashka wont win, she comes across as extremely fake. 

not saying others are real, but she comes across as openly fake. anyone can see through her fakeness.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago