Rajev Paul AT #1 *Shayari contest pg 15* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Ok, so first and foremost please do not bash over here. If you don't like Rajev you can simply leave the topic, create your own thread and bash up whoever you want. 

Ok that done, welcome to all the fans of Rajev Paul. 👏

Even though I know there are very few of you because most people in the forum don't like him I guess.. nonetheless it does not matter.
We the people who do like Rajev will have a common place here where we can share our thought and discussions on him.😃 

Now, why should there be an appreciation thread for Rajev?😉 

1) I think he really works quiet hard inside the Bigg Boss house doing whatever work is assigned to him without complaining. 😛

2) He is really gentle and well mannered with all the contestants,😳 except for the ugly incident with Urvashi till now where I felt that Rajev was provoked into the fight by Urvashi. 😊 

3) He rarely bitches! Yes I know many of you will disagree and state incidents where he did bitch but I think everyone else did that too but amount wise Rajev did it much much less. 😳

4) He is called egoistic but the way he tries to pamper his ex-wife who I guess he still loves even after the way she treats him back is really commendable. Ok it might be that he is acting it out in front of the cameras as Delnaz said, but since we are not astrologers or mind readers, I beleive what I hear and see so Rajev gets the benefit of doubt. 😳 😆

5) Well, there is no 5 as such... ummm well we just like him. So if you are a well wisher of Rajev Paul in the show please join in the thread. 😆

About Rajev

SMS code : RAJ 56882

Voting Terms & Conditions

Rajev Paul

Marital Status : Divorced

Nationality : Indian

How we know him : Rajev Paul is an Indian television actor best known for his negative role in Balaji's daily soap Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii. He also participated in Nach Baliye,a dance reality show with his then wife Delnaaz Irani.

Rajev Paul was born and brought up in Ajmer and hails from an army family. He went to an acting school before starting his career as an actor with Mahesh Bhatt's television soap Swabhimaan. He has also worked with directors like Deepti Naval and Late Bharat Rangachari. Playing negative roles on the small screen has been his forte and his biggest turning point came when Ekta Kapoor offered him a role in the serial Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. He was also one of the popular contestants in a dance reality show Nach Baliye. Rajev was married for 14 years to a famous Indian television actress Delnaaz Irani before they split in 2012. Rajev is also a poet and has been working on his book for long time. He recently launched his first book titled "Mumbai,Mohabbat aur Tanhai" in Pune.

Members

1) shoma_

2) luckym2012

3) Raima36

4) anjali1790

5) deepika_fun

6) RatiG

7) Veenab

8) mayandrah

9) fkbutts

10) bwtsweetu

11) akash08

12) ShahZur4cruiser

13) cruiser51

14) Be.A.Rebel

15) joohi5ifyy

16) sureish

17) tanvismile

18) .Reshama.

19) Broken_Heart

20) Isa_Rahman

21) goodgirl18

22) Craze_naina

23) MissCherie

24) kriti87

25) akramabs

26) zanish_k

if anyone else wants to get added post in the thread and mention so.

Please also join Rajev Sana friendship AT by clicking on this link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3333483

Edited by Shoma_ - 11 years ago
Iske liye bhi appreciation thread??Explains why even KRK has a Fan Base.Phew!!
i like rajeev.. but i feel he shd quit going after delnaaz.. she clearly does not love him back.
throughmysenses  - Thank you for the comment. 😊

Veenab- I agree with you and I feel the same too. 

I made an AT for Rajev looong time ago... but noone joined it :)
Originally posted by mayandrah

Oh... is it so? I am not aware of that thread sorry. And I know very few if at all, members will join this thread too. But it does'nt matter does it? We like him, not because of his looks or masala adding capacity to the show but because I think he is a better person compared to many other (not all) contestants of the show. Anyways welcome to the AT mayandrah. 🤗
Love Rajeev...muaaahhh!😛

God forbid if he gets evicted. That I fear would be end of my fun threads.😭

Surely I can't make a fun thread on boring characters like Toing Babe Sana Khan or Lamboo Karishma!🤓
Originally posted by mayandrah

You can ask the Mods to merge the threads.

Originally posted by cruiser51

Love Rajeev...muaaahhh!😛

God forbid if he gets evicted. That I fear would be end of my fun threads.😭

Surely I can't make a fun thread on boring characters like Toing Babe Sana Khan or Lamboo Karishma!🤓

lol cruiser. First of all I need to tell you I am a fan of your posts. They are amazing and hilarious.👏 Second  I just wanted to clear out that I am not a "FAN" of Rajev as such because the show is still too young. It needs to unwrap a bit more. But so far I liked Rajev in the show.
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

You can ask the Mods to merge the threads.

Yes if it is possible please do so. Thanks for the information Chandramukhi. 😊