Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik18 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Looks like he has a strong starategy to be in the house.

1) He is good looking.Arrogance is his virtue.

2) He did not give bhaav to the TV queens when they were crying out for drama.

3) Going by the uncensored videos where Siddhuji is convincing Ashka to talk to Niketan.Looks like Niketan has convinced Vrijesh that he laughed because he couldnt take all those shoutings and talk in between the loud-speakers.

4)Yesterday when Karishma came out to ask whats on the menu, he was the only one to ask - Who askedabt the menu? I mean he is the only one who reads in-between the line too.

So I think, so far he is playing his cards right. I am rooting for him this season, though I want Aseem to go far.But ppl like Aseem are not made for this show.He is too cute for such shows.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yup...me too...he is very clever...he is not looking for fights, nor is he entertaining them...i like his strategy.
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik18

Looks like he has a strong starategy to be in the house.

1) He is good looking.Arrogance is his virtue.

2) He did not give bhaav to the TV queens when they were crying out for drama.

3) Going by the uncensored videos where Siddhuji is convincing Ashka to talk to Niketan.Looks like Niketan has convinced Vrijesh that he laughed because he couldnt take all those shoutings and talk in between the loud-speakers.

4)Yesterday when Karishma came out to ask whats on the menu, he was the only one to ask - Who askedabt the menu? I mean he is the only one who reads in-between the line too.

So I think, so far he is playing his cards right. I am rooting for him this season, though I want Aseem to go far.But ppl like Aseem are not made for this show.He is too cute for such shows.

🤣🤣do you really think he is good looking
Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he has no issues...sometimes he is arrogant...