Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Perneet Chauhan and Amit Tandon as a couple

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First Source

Amit Tandon gets chosen as viewers' choice for a romantic role in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath; Perneet Chauhan to play his wife

Amit Tandon and Perneet Chauhan

Amit Tandon and Perneet Chauhan will be back on television in an episodic of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath produced by Fireworks Productions. They play a romantic couple whose life gets entangled when the husband who is presumed to be a good guy gets caught for his notorious deeds.

We hear that the USP of this episodic is that the channel Life OK had posed an audience poll wherein they had asked their readers to vote for the actor they would want to see in a romantic story of Shapath. And it is believed that Amit Tandon bagged almost 95 percent of audience votes. The other contenders who came close to bagging the role were Jatin Shah and Jas Karan Singh.

When contacted, Perneet, who was earlier seen in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, told us, "Yes, it is true that I will be seen in an episodic of Shapath on Life OK. I have not started shoot, so have not got a clear brief on my role. All I can say at this moment is that I will be donning a role that I have never played before."

Amit Tandon acknowledged the fact that he was chosen through an audience poll and said, "It is very nice of Life OK to have conducted such a poll. I have been out of daily soaps for a while now, and considering that viewers want to see me in a romantic role in Shapath makes me feel good. Yes, I am starting shoot for the episodic from today. I really feel channels should take into consideration the requests of viewers frequently."

We hear that Amit Tandon will play a role similar to that of Akshay Kumar's in the movie Ajnabee.

This particular episode will be aired soon.

Second Source

Perneet Chauhan and Amit Tandon in Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath!

3 hours ago
Life OK's crime and investigation based showHum Ne Li Hai… Shapath produced byFireworks Productions is ready with an interesting episode.

The newest buzz states that Amit Tandonand Perneet Chauhan will be back on television in an episodic of it. They will play a romantic couple whose life gets entangled when the husband who is presumed to be a good guy gets caught for his notorious deeds.

Now what makes this episodic all the more special is the fact that the channel Life OK had conducted an audience poll wherein they had asked their viewers to vote for the actor they would want to see in a romantic story of Shapath. As a result of it they got maximum votes falling in for Amit Tandon. The other contenders who came close to bagging the role were Jatin Shah and Jas Karan Singh.

Perneet, who was earlier seen in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, said, "Yes, it is true that I will be seen in an episodic of Shapath on Life OK. I have not started shoot, so have not got a clear brief on my role. All I can say at this moment is that I will be donning a role that I have never played before."

While Amit said, "It is very nice of Life OK to have conducted such a poll. I have been out of daily soaps for a while now, and considering that viewers want to see me in a romantic role in Shapath makes me feel good. Yes, I am starting shoot for the episodic from today. I really feel channels should take into consideration the requests of viewers frequently."

Hope they put up a nice show! 

Link :

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Tarza. It will be great to see Amit and Perneet together. 😊
Juniper_lee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Where can I find the trailer of this Saturday's episode it came on the tv but I couldn't watch it properly cause of my annoying sibling u see...
Juniper_lee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Iam not a newbie any more Iam a groupbie??? Lol ;D
Minionite thumbnail
Very interesting. Thanks for it Zari.