One Thumps Up and One Thumps Down

Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜›
Heyy Guys.,. 

Now a days dont watch SNS much.. watched the episode yesterday

Found one Blooper and a Good Thing

Blooper: - The Municipal Corporation (MC) officer was transferred from KOLKATA MC to BMC (brihanmumbai municipal corporation). All my CIVICs fundamentals were shattered yaar.. how can a Local Self Government officer can be trfd across the states... LOL

Good IDEA : I would love to watch EAST meeting WEST - Dandiya and Kali pooja.. Just just awesome idea... Never ever seen the deadly combo..

sorry for being less active

manish
bahahaha when has ANYTHING on SNS made sense? πŸ˜† But good thinking! πŸ˜‰ 
Well, if Rashi can be operated by surgeons who should, according to the picture on their wall, be dentists then surely a municipality officer can be transferred inter-state too? πŸ˜›

I'm actually looking forward to this East India meets West India too! πŸ˜ƒ Never thought of an idea like that... hopefully the CVs give us an unforgettable Navratri.. πŸ˜Š (and I'll want to come running back to India)
Originally posted by naaz__10

bahahaha when has ANYTHING on SNS made sense? πŸ˜† But good thinking! πŸ˜‰ 
Well, if Rashi can be operated by surgeons who should, according to the picture on their wall, be dentists then surely a municipality officer can be transferred inter-state too? πŸ˜›

I'm actually looking forward to this East India meets West India too! πŸ˜ƒ Never thought of an idea like that... hopefully the CVs give us an unforgettable Navratri.. πŸ˜Š (and I'll want to come running back to India)

hahahahaa.. CVs of SNS are just out of the world Naaz...

But they are doing good work by mixing Navratri of Gujrat and Kaali Pooja of Bengal...πŸ‘  
Originally posted by ---Manish---

But they are doing good work by mixing Navratri of Gujrat and Kaali Pooja of Bengal...πŸ‘  

I was wondering it it's because Devo is Bengali and maybe that gave them the idea.. given that the rest of the cast is either Gujarati or from Gujarat.. 
This is why we miss u, Manish.😊. If you are not here to point out all the bloopers,the cvs will get away with that!!!

But study well for the exams.. that is more important than any missed bloopers...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by naaz__10

I was wondering it it's because Devo is Bengali and maybe that gave them the idea.. given that the rest of the cast is either Gujarati or from Gujarat.. 

You are true Naaz... However whatever may be the reason... the idea of EAST India Meets West India is really really unique and awesome.

Its really nice to watch our rich cultural heritage in this wayπŸ‘  
Edited by ---Manish--- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ilike_tv

This is why we miss u, Manish.😊. If you are not here to point out all the bloopers,the cvs will get away with that!!!

But study well for the exams.. that is more important than any missed bloopers...πŸ˜ƒ

Ahh Thanks Ponny... A tight Hug... 

But i am a silent reader now.. I pay a silent visit here daily..so dont wrry .. i am not out of context.. will join you soon ...   
Edited by ---Manish--- - 11 years ago
Don't apologize Manish.. And all the bestπŸ˜›

Yesterday should have been bound with bloopers all aroundπŸ˜† Good catches Manish and I would love to see Durga Pooja and Dandiya happen together. The start has not been too great but its the Modi's we are talking about. They clean up pretty nicelyπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Don't apologize Manish.. And all the bestπŸ˜›

Yesterday should have been bound with bloopers all aroundπŸ˜† Good catches Manish and I would love to see Durga Pooja and Dandiya happen together. The start has not been too great but its the Modi's we are talking about. They clean up pretty nicelyπŸ˜‰

thanks a lot Harini

Could catch only one Blooper yesterday. Must be less of concentration. But SNS is moving ahead nicely with lesser Bloopers...

Take care

manish  
Originally posted by ---Manish---

Hi! I'm a silent reader of this forum. I love this show. It would be interesting to watch the two culture meet. Just a little clarification, its Durga Puja not Kali Puja. Bengalis do Kali Puja during Diwali.😊