Salma Agha or Sasha

Rocky & Mayur

Nana Patekar

Suresh Kalmadi

Anjali Damania
(RTI activist)

Mallika Sherawat

Posted: 11 years ago
Ou tof your suggestions I would love to see Rocky and Mayur. Specially Rocky.. He will add a total new dimesion to this show.

But I want Arjun Bijlani to come in BB.
Have these suggestions come from the channel's casting team? Or did you just pull these names out of your hat?

ALL these names suck! If at all they want to bring in new people, then I would advise the channel to hold auditions honestly from among the common viewers. Don't send Sifarishis like Kashif Qureshi...but this time conduct the auditions in an honest and transparent manner...then you will find many exciting and fiery people. 

From among known people...bring Poonam Pandey and Kim Kardashian. But I doubt if you can afford them now as you have already exhausted your budget on Salman Khan's fee and the dole outs given to the sifarishis. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by CosmicKing - 11 years ago
None...Muzamil Ibrahim😉
Didnt even think of Rocky and Mayur! They will be cool...both are "intelligently" witty guys..especially Rocky...would love to see them on together...both of them work best together with their puns and jokes.
Originally posted by CosmicKing

Have these suggestions come from the channel's casting team? Or did you just pull these names out of your hat?

ALL these names suck! If at all they want to bring in new people, then I would advise the channel to hold auditions honestly from among the common viewers. Don't send Sifarishis like Kashif Qureshi...but this time conduct the auditions in an honest and transparent manner...then you will find many exciting and fiery people. 

From among known people...bring Poonam Pandey and Kim Kardashian. But I doubt if you can afford them now as you have already exhausted your budget on Salman Khan's fee and the dole outs given to the sifarishis. ðŸ˜‰

Dear Kim & Poonam FAN, I don't agree with you..
..even Sunny Leone was too boring last season.🤢
btw, u've rite 2 suggest any name bt plz dn't criticize others choice!
Edited by mahiya - 11 years ago
Lalit Modi (Attention seeker)