Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by azk92

Oct. 19th, 2012
Dear Balaji Telefilms,

I accept your offer on certain conditions.  
  • I will read every single scene before it is taken any further.
  • You will not question my judgement or make any changes without consulting me first
  • My word will be the final word
  • TRPs will not matter and we will not dish out crappy tracks to bring them up.
  • The 2% online audience will have a say and we will take their suggestions into consideration.
  • I will be allowed to bring 3 friends each week to the dinner with the lead actors, paid for by BT.
if these conditions are met, I look forward to working with you in the near future.  I am especially looking forward to the one dinner a week with the lead actors 😉😳.  

Thank you

Amber
Fictional Writer on RKR and IF

ROFLMAO! Hahahaha this is an epic letter! 👏 The best comment i've ever received! 
Thanks so much girl! 😳😳
Awwwieee Kash aisa hota na! LMAO
Chalo, i guess i'll go back to studying for midterms... 🤔

Oye Partner,

Now that you have been offered some powers by BT, make the most of them and bring back our original BALH. I know the show is redeeming itself, but the cute scenes are pretty lame and look too much forced into the story. Hope under your reins, the flagship show of Sony will be as entertaining as before sans stupidity and lameness.

PS - May I be one of the first 3 frnds you'd take along for dinner with the lead actors/ Pretty please? I'll even make myself useful to you; will proof read your work while you are away in exam hall. 😉
@Amby

grab it dear, at least we will get what we want...its so hilarious, hats off to u both, the one who conceived and wrote it and to u for the answer which is equally hilarious
You are a Awesome writer!!!Atleast we got what we want to watch in the show...
Very nice one:)

I am waiting when they ll use the video scene where Peehu was imitating RK:)Fantastic write up!!!
Omg!!! This was beautiful am speechless..Ambar a biiiggg hug...how i wished atleast the part wer she trips and falls on Ram wld have shown on the shw i wanted that to happen and e1 thot dey wld shw but dey dnt.Dream seq bhi nai... Thnx a ton for a lovely OS am a fan of ur writing but this one is my most fav till date...
azk92---I'm new here so a little late reading and commenting on this but just wanted to drop a line and say..LOVED IT! :)