Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Well, I was just completely bored and in the KS Section there was this beautiful fan-fiction of Jai Walia and Bani... I am complete fan of those two and therefore, in order to put forward my point I have decided to continue a fan fiction of my own. Hopefully you will like it lets see!!! We are going to have new characters including our very own Jai, Bani, Sahil, Rano, Pia, Pushkar and of course "Maasi or Dadi". Our new characters will be Bani's friend who is Vedikha from Sindoor (Gurdeep Kholi) and our handsome Jai has a friend called "Dhruv from Sachin Shroff". Ofcourse and Jigyasa but, there is no Ranveer in this one as we have an extra two characters.

There images:

Jigyasa, Rano, Bani and Pia   Jai Walia

Bani:                                      Vedikha:                       Dhruv:

All of the above are the characters of the Dastaan of the beautiful couple Bani and Jai! The story of Dastaan will be based around the story of how these two turn from "enemies" into extremely good "Friends" and then into a lovely "couple"! I will not only be writing the story but add pictures to conclude the story. Dhruv and Vedikha are really good friends of Bani and Jai. This particular story would be one of college and these two would be the modern types and younger!! Here are the type of outfits they wear:😳

Jai Walia:                     Walia Mansion

The hot and Dashing Jai Walia will look betta in these!😳

Bani Dressing Sense:      Dixit Mansion

This is the general Background Information as for the characters they will all be defined as follows: 

Bani (Bani Dixit) whom is Prachi Desai (18 yrs old in college) 😃 Sahil (Our hot and happening Sahil!) ( Sahil Jai's younger brother) 😉 Rano (Rano Bani's Sister) ( She is 15 still in high skool doesn't take part as much in the stor) Pia (Pia we all know her Bani's middle sister) (age: 17  Pushkar's GF) Pushkar (Pia is liked by Pia's her boyfriend in college-17 yrs old) "Maasi or Dadi". (Jai walia's Maasi only mum left and daadi) Bani's friend who is Vedikha from Sindoor (Gurdeep Kholi)  (18) our handsome Jai has a friend called "Dhruv from Sachin Shroff" (18).
  • Jai (18 yrs old the hero of the story and in college)😃

Finally there college is: " Woodford Drive college " (Gisha pita naam hein par it will be hot and happening by our one and only Bani and Jai walia!)😆

(Is one of the best colleges)😃

Finally I will be starting your fan-fiction soon aga aga dekho hota hein kya!! Could u tell me whether or not you like the fan fiction so, that I can start...😕 Now, you have all the backgrouns information which will mean I can start soon.😃

Edited by miss.england02 - 17 years ago