Ruk Jaana Nahin

Cutest Romantic Track

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This show has managed to pull in one of the most refreshing and adorable romantic track.

I remember when Indu married Sanchi forcefully, I was so turned off! I could nto fathom how Sanchi would ever be able to fall in love with this guy.  However, throughout the show, the writers have managed to stay consistent on Indu's character. He was never a crook! He was a bit out of control and power happy but never someone without ethics.

The two actors together have fantastic chemistry. Hope whatever track comes next, its not about splitting them up but something that both can work on together as a couple! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you are absolotly right... Both of them are really good couple
amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur words are true even i too felt it before .😊...but now these two drenching me in their love track with so many romantic thrillings are there...i dont want to miss any scene yaar...😆INSA are the hottest pair in SP...
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ya the show is always at its best wen InSa are working together... i want the tracks to now focus on their careers...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
You've worded it so beautifully - love INSA love PS & AD... 😳 i wish the CVs continue to harbour and give growth to the chemistry between the leads hand in hand with other parallel tracks ... 
namak902 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, love everything you said! And you used a perfectly fitting word which is "refreshing". I completely agree, they are so different from other romantic couples and it's a real breath of fresh air to watch their story involve!