Why Katrina could do it Lisa Ray could not ?

Posted: 11 years ago
I watched Kasoor today ,I saw that her voice is dubbed by Divya Dutta ,but It is tough to understand that ..She is beautiful , has a charismatic personality .Even her expressions were so good ...

I am very curious to know if hindi is the reason ..Then why did not bollywood ever use Lisa Ray ..In Water too , I was mesmerized by Lisa's Kalyani
Why Katrina could do it Lisa Ray could not ?

Lisa never could get close to Arpita/Alvira whoever it was that led her to greatness. THAT was her fault. No pooja, no phal. Simple. 😛
simple 😛 cos she didnt sleep with salman khan 🥱 Edited by adib40 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by adib40

simple 😛 cos she didnt sleep with salman khan 🥱
😆
good one.

lisa is a gorgeous woman. period!

but the problem was her lack of connectivity with the indian audiences. She was a strong headed woman just like sushmita where as katrina is the bimbo barbie doll every indian man wants to take home and many indian girls want to be like, her connectivity with the audiences is massive! thats how she clicked and became numero uno

because.. she didnt met alvira in the gym

no offense i love lisa but even with salman's help i doubt she would have made it to the top like kat. I cant imagine her doing a sheila or chikni chameli!

Lisa Ray is a way better actress and she's beautiful! but after Kasoor she left bollywood on her own because she wasn't comfortable with how bollywood "worked." she went back to Canada and did films there! 

I'm sure if Lisa stayed in India she would've made it bigger but it was her personal choice! 

Lisa was amazing in Kasoor and Water... I even like Bollywood/Hollywood! lol 

she's stunning and fit even at 40 and after going through cancer! inspirational! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
so true.. she's sucha gorgeous girl.. if she had done films with one of the khan's instead of aftab shivdeshani he might have bagged more movies and even had some other point of view of bollywood
Originally posted by koiza.k

lisa is a gorgeous woman. period!

but the problem was her lack of connectivity with the indian audiences. She was a strong headed woman just like sushmita where as katrina is the bimbo barbie doll every indian man wants to take home and many indian girls want to be like, her connectivity with the audiences is massive! thats how she clicked and became numero uno

Very well said! Exactly my point.  😊