Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Happy Birthday, Rafi! :D <3

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The title has been kept simple on purpose, because there are just too many elements to the girl in question, to be encapsulated within a word or two, which is all that title space would allow for. Isliye, chhotu title, bada post, and BOHOT saara LOUUU. From the two of us,  Nandu and Joyee, and from everyone else here. πŸ€—

Here's wishing a Happyyy Birthdayyy to the girl who's given us all reasons to smile, laugh and just be buoyant and enthusiastic around here...that she LOVES TanHa/SwaRon is old hat, bolne ki zarurat nahin humein, but another bit of old hat we cannot help but reiterate: she LOVES. Period. Has some of it to give everyone around her, even if she's met them for the first time in her life. Like she did when the two of us met her. And that's one thing that will ALWAYS make her special to the two of us, because well, like she says herself, we're Le TRIO. And this is how we are. We can fight, yell at each other, but it's that very same LOVE that binds us and keeps us together through it all. 

A couple of things more, though, that we must put in here. Rafz, if you think the two of us have been rude, obstinate, pushy and blah blah this last year, we should tell you that even though it's your Happy Birthday day, we'd be lying if we said you're not going to get any more of that in the year to come. Because you are. So there. LOL. You need to use this day to also remind yourself that the Universe HAS been kind enough to bless us with food items that go beyond sammiches, chocolate and coke. And that SLEEP is a necessary evil, which works way better and healthier than Nescafe Vanilla Instant Coffee sachets. EVEN if it deprives you of the sublime joy of fainting in the lab around hot professors. Legit. So here's also hoping that this year ahead is a healthier year, and of course, a HAPPIER one, for jooo.

We LOVE you man, and we hope a BEAUTIFUL birthday today leads to a BEAUTIFUL life ahead... πŸ€—

This is from us, which you've seen already but what the heck. Le, aur saath mein pappi bhi le le. πŸ˜³

Here's something for you to hopefully laugh about...begin this day with a guffaw, courtesy us. πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaSFL5eii8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvCXAdNozk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And here are a couple of messages from a couple of friends who wanted to make your birthday isspeshul, just like we did. Choo chaa kiye bina padh, aur senti ho. 

LOADS and LOADS of Love,

Nandini and Jayeeta πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by zak231 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mrunmayi

Happpyyy Birthdaaayyy to the most bindaas gurl - 'RAFI DI' .. xD 

Just respect you ALOT, sacchii  .. I really look upto you re! And I LOUUU your attitude .. Kinna mast lagta hai .. xD 
Blessed be .. Have an AWESOME year ahead and always be like a BOSS .. xD 

Sharadhi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rafziii!!! 
Wow..its your birthday!! I have so much to say, but words fall short. 
I remember the day when I had inboxed you on IF praising your topics,never once expecting that you'd reply. But you did,and it was the sweetest message I had ever received  I'm so very glad that I joined IF,coz I got to meet an amazing person like you here 
You are a wonderful human being,strong,confident,understanding, funny,beautiful(yes...I'm one of the privileged few to have seen ur pic :p) and above all, an AWESOME friend. You rock, stay the same always 
Wishing you many many many happy returns of the day. May every passing year bring you all the joy you're looking for. Hope all your wishes come true today and always
Wishing you with all my heart,miles of smiles on your way in the coming years 
Hope you have the most amazing birthday 
Take care always and stay true as you are 
Happy Birthday once again! 

With lots of love and a big warm hug,
Sharadhi

Ishita B.

Hellooo RAFI,

I remember joining SwaRon team quite late.so had to go to YT to cover my lag.that is where i first met u. ur channel was the first thing that made me fall for SwaRon. love u for that..i remember knwing ur name yet calling u 911rtr ...n u ll alwz be 911rtr to me...then coincidence se we met at so many other places.ur like this closest cyber friend/sister i have.we both are somewhat extremists n egoistic. our destrustive n imaginary ideas gel along soo well ki kya bolu lets not go into the ideas
n within a very less span of time u were this person i had to talk to almost everyday..
as much as i know u,u r this CRAZY person (n trust me when i say crazy) but u hav a very soft side of u jo silent mode pe rehta hain ..u r a butiful person inside out n thats why u r so dear to so many ppl including me..
for me the besht thing abt u is ur straightforwrdness n ur jokes/one liners..xD ..rafi ka likkha hua ek bhi cheez pe i havent laughed,yeh kabhi hua nahi hain..
u have made me laugh, n cry, n curse u, n love u, n miss my college twice our frndship is based on WIERD things lol but i love it.
so here's wishing that special sweet friend of mine "A VERRY HAPPY wala BIRTHDAY"  
may u get all the happiness in the world,all that u wish to achieve in life,n all ur wishes come true (if u know wat i mean  )..keep eating up the entire world's food till there's shortage in the world n may u have peace of mind,love,n success going along with u forever :)) fulo falo n have lots of pink fat babies 
i looouuu you 911rtr..HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Gayatri

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Rafi. May God shower all the happiness on you. Stay blessed. 

Manasi

I always wishes for a special friend who who'd be close to my heart. A wish came true when I met You! Happie B'dae May the year to come bring you only sweet surprises. More than lots of money, luxuries, materialistic happiness and exciting glamour, I would like to wish you health, peace and stability in your life. All those memories spent with you will always be cherished by me... though there is geographic distance that we share you have created a special place in my heart... so once again a very very Happie Birthdae Rafz... love you..

Abi

Happy Birthday, Rafi !! I remember seeing your name on the SwaRon AT for the first time and going WOW, there are actually guys on this forum too ??!! LOL !! Was I wrong there !! Later on, I always knew you by name and that you were the go to person when we want or need anything SwaRon / TanHa related !! It had always been, shall I say a professional relationship of sorts at that time but then we started talking, like really talking on Skype, Whatsapp, etc, that's when I guess we truly formed a bond !! 

It's funny how we started off with SwaRon and now, we've surpassed all that and gone into a whole new world !! Yeah, SwaRon are very much still there but I'm so glad that we've connected beyond that too !! The fact that we talk about the craziest stuff and send each other pictures of what we're eating, I mean it's the silliest thing in the world to do but there are very little people whom we let to see that crazy side of us and I'm happy that I'm one of those lucky ones that saw yours and you got to see mine !! Always know that I'll be here for you whenever you need some cheering up !! 

Coming to the birthday bit, well, all I can wish you is lots and lots of happiness and peace !! Stay happy and I hope you find peace with everything that is happening in your life !! Put yourself first from now on and just have fun, babe !! I truly hope that all your wishes come true and that you have a great year ahead !! *hugs*

Lots of love, 
Abby

Hawaida

You are such a special friend, 
Who deserves a special day, 
For being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. 
You make me smile and laugh, 
with everything you do, 
So today I get to send 
A special Birthday wish to you!

Dearesttt Rafi many many many happy returns of the day!!! May this day brings u infinity joy n a darn big chocolate cake!!!! 
It is a special feeling to have an awesome, fantastic, equally mad friend like u. What more special is the bond we share apart from D3. I wish may God bless u with each n every happiness u dreamt of. May ur everyday be rocking just like "Oppa Gangnam Style". 

Sending your way my best wishes for a beautiful year ahead. May your luck stars always shine on you and make all your dreams come true. You've been a wonderful source of joy... May this birthday brings you the sweetest moments of your life. Today is your day to have lots of fun. So, happiness is the only thing that I wish for you. 

Hope that your birthday brings glitters of joy and crackles of
laughter and fun.

Wishing you a sparkling birthday celebration! 

Love ya mausi 

With trucks fully loaded with tonnes of love n best wishes,
Hawaida 

Nabamita

Live your life intensely,but not in a dull manner,and dont worry about being good,just b yourself for yourself..Wishing you many more candles to come and a bigger cake to fit them all.HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Prajakta

Rafi Dear, 
Many many many many many many happy returns of the day !!!!!
may god bless you & all your dreams get fulfill , you achieve new heights in life .
hope you have grate year ahead.

i never thought i can meet some1 as crazy as me but i met you
i think i should thanks SwaRon /TanHa also for this.

"A Birthday is a time to reflect 
on cherished memories'' 
A time to treasure the remembrance of 
happy times and special people." 
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday !!

Poorvi

many many happy returns f d day rafi di..may god bless...have fun..have a gr8 life full f happiness...n have a awesome day n year..love ya..

Vidisha

Happy B'day Rafi di...!!!! 
May god bless you and all your dreams and wishes come true...May you get all the hapiness of the worl...
Um..what else to say...You've always been soo WONDERFUL.!!!!
An Amazing writer..editor and the best VM maker I've see...
You've always been soo sweet to me evrytime I talked to you...I'm just so glad to meet someone like you...Love you..
Made an edit for you..Some of the most beautiful Swaron scenes...Hope u'll like it...
-Vidisha

Roop

People will wish you Happy Birthday with
lots of gifts, hugs and pleasantries. But I
will wish you Happy Birthday in my own
special way by saying a prayer and
throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches
straight to the Gods. You mean a lot to
me dear friend. "Shubho Jonmodin er priti o shubhecha roilo Rafzy..toke tor tool khub bhalobashe:)"

Roshani

Hap-Hap-Happy BIRTHDAY to you Rafz 
May your life be a Beautiful dream come True,
as Heartfelt joys come to you,
Today & and always, all years through;
Wishing the Best that Life can send,
Love and Laughter for you my Friend *hug*
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day dear...
May Lord Bless You 

Amrita S.

Happy Birthday RAFI may god bless with you peace and help you completely get out of you know what  

Because of you i met so many TanHa/SwaRon lovers/fans and today so many of them are so dear to me and are an integral part of my life, so i thank you for that. You and i are pretty much similar in few things which is why i may not agree with few things you do but i do understand how and why you react to certain things. 

I cherish our never ending skype sessions...starting from 2011 OMG discussing anything and everything...including Food Ishaq *yum yum*, TanHa Ishaq *sigh*, SwaRon, DS Ishaq *ahem ahem*, Fitness Ishaq . 

We've had our share of arguments and agreements, ups and downs. On your special day what i truly wish for you is happiness and more than that PEACE. Have a rocking year ahead..BLESSED BE 

Sangita 

Happy Birthday behna'... 
Have lots of fun on this spcl day'
May your days be filled with sunshine'And may your nights be filled with beautiful dreams 'God bless you with all success in the years to come' 
you are one of those people who reminds me tat being attached to a fiction was never a fault cuz it gave me some friends like you'. 
Sistaa' friend'name it anything,Will always cherish d relation we share'
thank you so much for always being there for me :')
Kk kuch zyada senti nahi hogayi?kk
Eee rafz tu ek aur saal badi hogayi so by tat buddhi bhi hogayi  Lets party
insha'Allah, be blessed with all the happiness in life

Nidhi

Rafi you're one of the best people I've met on this forum. I remember the first time I interacted with you. It was on KD's Fanfic thread. You were very openly making fun of her FF on the grounds of how platonic it was and since I had grown very protective of Kanks I didn't appreciate the fact that you were ridiculing her work. πŸ€” Back then, I thought that you seriously disliked her work which is why I didn't like you one bit. But then I understood that you're were...are just a little wacko in the head and you were just pulling dear little Kanks's leg. πŸ˜† You are seriously the most craziest person I know and I strongly believe that you should get your head checked, for good measure. πŸ˜³ That being said, you are also the most loyal, diehard SwaRon/TanHa fan I know and many a times you've given me a yet another different insight into their lovestory and I can't thank you enough for that. You are also one of the best writers on IF and I was honoured the day you proclaimed me as your partner in crime. πŸ˜³ Your crazy ideas have cracked me so many times that I have lost count now. And not to forget, you are also one of the best VM makers on IF. And now before this message gets any more mushy I think I'm going to stop. I love you. Nuff said. πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happy Birthday, you crack-headed, SwaRon-shipping, VM making TanHa phangurl! Have a BLAST! πŸ₯³

Sudha

Hi Rafi πŸ€—  πŸ€— 

Wishing you a very happy Birthday dear.
You are the mind behind us minds πŸ˜³ and thanks to you i have some real friends in the forum.
I still remember how it all started and am i  glad or am i glad that i checked that VM by you.
I fail at editing miserably but wanted to do something on how it all started so here goes a lil edit for you on your birthday.
I wish for you to have not one, not two but eight lil pink cute babies as you want πŸ˜³ and i will be the proud and happy aunt who will love them and pull their cute cheeks and cuddle along :)
May you have the best in life and everything you wish for.
Have fun and enjoy to the fullest.
Loads of Love

Sudha 

Shalini

Joyeux Anniversaire 'a vous ma cher amie!!!!!πŸ₯³ Lots of love and best wishes rafi!!😳

Loads of extraordinary experiences, treasure troves of talent, a mind full of crazy ideas, a wonderfully wierd heart and wierder sense of humour, great passion and an eye for it and last but not the least a strong, uncanny and impressive sense of loyalty-- all i can say is that u have aged to kick ass perfection Raaafiii!!! πŸ˜› Keep up the trend!!πŸ˜ƒ
Been fortunate to have known you and i hope we transcend cyber barriers and celebrate birthdays in person in the years to come..πŸ€—
The 'good' in me never discriminates among its audience but the devil only honours exclusive special people with its presence.. thanks rafi for making both feel equally loved and welcomed..!! For this i can never thank u enough.. Wish you success and happiness in all your endeavours!!

Love,
Shalini!!

P.S. We wouldn't have known each other if not for Swaron.. Even though they played cupid for us and i owe a large part of my swaron connect to you, i can proudly say that today our friendship can vouch for itself, with or without swaron as we know them.. And that is saying something!!😳  Happy Birthday once again and have a rocking year ahead!!😳 Love u loads!!

Yasri

Dear Rafi,

What can I say?... Girl, you have a very strong presence in everywhere you place your feet'. Your strong personality, your sarcastic language, your fanny lines make you stand out among the others'. But what is best about you actually is though you have a somewhat crazy persona you always give wise opinions whenever it is needed' I just want to congratulate your parents to have such a wonderful girl and brought her up with such beautiful manners'' wish you the best dear because you deserve it'

Sukanya

Wishing you all the greatest things in life, my friend, because someone so special as you always deserves the best. Happy Birthday Rafi! May every dream of yours come true.πŸ₯³

I know this is not very beautiful edit but still dil se hai😳

Beulah

Happy Birthday Rafi...wish you all the Happiness and Success in watever you do...Keep smiling gal
Have  a wonderful day...have funn😊 

dont know much about you personally but we all are proud of you and keep doing wat you do the best...have a blast dear

Sanchari

Rafiii Diii. My ballooon behen, a very happy birthday to you! May you have a great life ahead!! May you have all the happiness in the world. My dance partner, yeah we can discuss about dance the entire day and about freezes too. Keep dancing. I so want to meet you!! You're the bestest big sister i have ever got...from scolding me to loving me, you have always been there for me and the other DGC-ians! I love youuu so much its not even funnyyy!

Shishir

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Rafz. We LOVE you. πŸ€—

Edited by zak231 - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rafi di our  BIRTHDAY GIRL today πŸ₯³

* "Wishing you a Very Wonderful Birthday Along with Many Blessings to come though out the Year ahead :).
Happy Birthday to a wonderful, lovely, awesome, talented, smart, witty, stupendous, excellent, amazing, magnificent friend! Have a great day!
A very happy birthday Rafi di :D
stay blessed !
have loads of fun and party hard πŸ˜ƒ

with lots of love
- Tanuka
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday once again Rafi, You are just awesome...
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy birthday dear ..May ur all dreamz come true..
have a blasting B'day ... 
Lova ya ..
Angel.
Edited by Angel56 - 11 years ago
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m completing my msg here coz wen I inboxed nandu Di tb likhne me kantal aa raha tha πŸ˜†

HAPPY BDAY RAFI DI...

I just start watching d3 n first page I liked is fairytale one..n I was hell active Der...n one day I got d inbox on fb from u..I was super shocked u said dat u r FT ka admin n FT ka admins r nt less den superstar for me πŸ˜† soo I was just soo sooo sooo dammm happy...n after dat day passed n interaction grows..be it IF r fb n today I cn say dat...u r d ROCKSTAR rafi Di...u tolerated all my stupidity..made me laugh,smile...bst vm maker n ur comic strips always made us ROFL...
I knw I have hurt u sorry for all dat...
n here today wishing u all d happiness good health in ur life coz u deserve every bit f it...have a rocking year..love u rafi Di...*cyber hugs*

rafi di..dis one for u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by SwaRonforever - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday  Rafi...

If it was not your swaron videos in YT  I would not have come across this beautiful swaron fairytale..Thank you

Have a blastπŸ₯³

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happie B'day Rafi Di...!! 

I remember our first chat..it was on your comic strip thread! And you were soo sweet there! And uske baad toh you have been an awesome person!! And You still aree!!

May we get to see moree of amazingg talent from your side!! Your labon ko vm just had me! Can never forget your special posts on the forum..and your extra special humour filled..just makes this forum more alive!! Your strong presence on the forum is commendable!!
And you have earned all of this!! 

Whether it be SwaRon911 or TanHa911...you are and will be the real driving force for all of us!! And You have always also been an superbb admin..TSF rockss!! 
And special mentions to your YT 911rtr...if it hadn't been there..we would be definitely sulking..! 

So you are very special to all of us di..may god fulfill all your wishes..! We pray the best for you in watever you do!!
Enjoy each second!! 

Have a freaking hawt day!! 

Get high  

Danceee loose!! 

Edited by surbhimathur - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wish you many many happy returns of the day rafi...we havent met anywhere in this forum...but i know you from the appreciations attached to your name...and i have many friends who know you well so i guess i know you are one of the most lively persons here...so happy to have got the opportunity to wish you...

HAPPY BRITHDAY...GOD BLESS YOU...AND MAY GOD SHOWER ALL HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS ON YOU TODAY...

Have a Rockting dancing day today...

Pratik...
LoveShantannu thumbnail
Happy b'day rafi di even if we haven't talked in person bt I am mad about ur posts
MAY YOU HAVE A ROCKING DAY !!!!

AND MAY GOD FULFILL ALL UR WISHES