Posted: 11 years ago

Ek Doosre Se

Karte Hai 

Pyaar Hum

F i n a l
V o t i n g
o u n d

Hello amazing EDSKHPHians!

And welcome to Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum Forum's first Banner Contest Final Voting Round!

We received a grand total of 12 banner contest entries for which is awesome and I'd like to personally thank each and every member who participated and remember, everyone's a winner, no matter what the results are!

And after counting the votes, we have finally found our Top 3 Banners!

Here are the Terms & Conditions for the Banner Contest Voting Round:

You m u s t vote for banner only

Participants are not allowed to vote for their own entry.

The banner m u s t have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelt 'Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum'

Participants are not allowed to advertise their banners to their friends through PM or any other medium. If anyone is found guilty of making Multiple-IDs to vote their favourite banner or participants are found to be advertising their banners, the banner will be disqualified immediately. 

Since the voting is going to be anonymous,DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) w i l l be disqualified

If you have any further questions, or perhaps find a banner missing, please PM all questions and queries to me [*Shifali*] with the subject field as 'EDS Banner Contest'

The last date to submit your entries is: October 23rd, 2012

# 1

# 2

# 3

Happy Voting!

Shifali
I-F Development Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
ignore 😳 Edited by minuu - 11 years ago
Entry # 01 ...