Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF-THE KISS-please read-IMP NOTE -PG 48

RavishinRavzy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, This is my first FF.Please spare your valuable time to read it and give me your valuable feedback.Bouquets and brickbats all are welcome.๐Ÿ˜Š
                                                     THE KISS
                                                 KILLER IS SECRETLY SENSITIVE

Today is the day of some holy feast.

There are a lot of celebrations going on in RK's mansion.

RK has left early this morning for shoot along with Bittu ji.Radha is there in the kitchen preparing some delicious dishes.Madhu arrived there and smiled seeing Radhaji,who reciprocated the same . Madhu asked Radha ji whether she(Madhu) can help in Radha ji in preparing the dish.

Radha ji,told Madhu the importance of the feast,while preparing the dish.

She stopped for a while.

Madhu looked into her face.

Radhaji said that RK loved this dish and how he used to eat it without anyone's noticing,before even offering to God as prasad.

She said it with a smile on her face.

Madhu,who has been looking at her face when Radhaji talked about RK,noticed that smile. She can easily say that there are traces of grief behind that smile which are hid till now in Radha ji's heart.

Radha ji told Madhu that RK has left early in the morning,so that he can escape from getting memories of his past.She also told that he is not going to be home till night and he will eat outside.She also added that RK has not eaten this dish from 17 years,after his father's death. Radha ji told that RK is missing everything which were once hisfavorites,and is torturing himself because of her(Radha)

Madhu has not missed the small tears which filled Radha ji's eyes while saying the above words.

She kept mum for a while.

Then she spoke to Radhaji.

She told Radha to pack the dish and give her so that she can go and give to RK and make him meet his favorite dish after so many years.
 Radha ji is a bit hesitant.

Madhu understood her feelings and told her to keep faith in God ,who will definitely help her(Madhu).

Radhaji told Madhu that she is worried about Madhu.

Madhu told her not to get worried about her and she will definitely get successful in her task.

Some one told-"You can't ,Madhu"

Radha ji and Madhu looked at the side from where that voice came from.

It is none other than-Deepali.

She came forward and told Madhu that Madhu doesn't know RK completely as she(Deepali) does and that he won't eat the dish.

Madhu told Deepali that Deepali doesn't know RK closely as she(Madhu) does and that she can make RK eat the dish.Saying this,she left the kitchen with the box,which is given by Radhaji.

Her voice,her eyes and her gestures mirrored the confidence in her.
Deepali stood there in silence as if Madhu has just slapped her.

IN THE STUDIO,

The junior artists,the film members and everyone present there are very eagerly waiting for something.One cannot call it as a wait because they are not in a position to wait even a second.

The reason is-today the scene which they are going to shoot is a romantic scene between the most handsome,RK, the king of romance,the dream boy for all the girls and between the heroine of the film.

But that is not the complete reason as RK does romantic scenes in every film.

The reason is-the scene being shot today is a passionate kissing scene between the most hit pair in the bollywood.

This pair is famous for their most romantic scenes and this is their second kissing scene.

A white car us stopped outside the studio.

Madhu stepped out of the car with the box in her hand.

She got surprised on seeing the crowd in the studio when she stepped in.

She looked around and noticed RK on the dais which is very high in level to the floor where she is standing.

She can clearly see RK and other members on the light focused dais.

She tried calling out RK's name as it is difficult for her to pass from that huge crowd.At the same time ,she heard the word 'action'.She thought not to disturb his shoot and that she will meet him after his shoot.She stood there to watch the scene.She asked the man standing beside her what is the reason for that huge crowd.He ,not willing to miss even a glimpse of the scene,did not even notice that the person who has asked the question is Mrs.RK herself and he replied without looking at her ,that it is a kissing scene.

Something went through her.Something started in her.Colours of her face soon changed.She now wanted to go away from there.She did not even think of/pay attention to her this kind of feel.She did not even get the question in her mind that why is she feeling like this.But yes,she is feeling something indescribable.Then suddenly she noticed the box in her hand and thought to stay there unwillingly.

She looked at the dais.

RK took heroine's hands in his hands.

He said,"You are my life,you are my love.I can't live without you."
 There is a smile on the heroine's face,change of colors in Madhu's face.

RK kept his hands on either cheeks of the heroine.

He kissed on her forehead.

Madhu sighed of relief.She smiled.

But no,the smiled lasted no longer.

Heroine said'"I love you too" and both came soo close that their movements are suggesting that they are going to have a lip lock.

NO!Madhu couldn't withstand this any longer.She soon turned her face away from the dais,pushed the crowd standing in the way of exit,walked fast to the car without even looking back and went away from there.

Some storm has started in her mind.

She very quickly got out of the car,when it reached the RK mansion.

She rushed to RK's room ,where she is presently staying,not even noticing,Radha ji's calls of" Madhu,what happened?" not even Deepali's "I know what happened" expressions.

She closed the door behind her with a bang after she entered the room,kept the box on the table and sat on the couch.

She is not in a way to think even what happened to her or not even what is the feeling that is through her right now.

The most astonishing thing is she completely forgot that she told Radhaji that she will make RK to eat the dish,and she made a challenge with Deepali and entered the studio for this reason.

To say in a word -she completely forgot herself.

A storm -that is it.

Not thinking the reason for the storm.

Not even wanting to know what that storm actually is.

Don't know whether it is jealousy/it is a feel of possession/grief/anger/any other feeling.

The most pitiable thing is-she did not even notice that she is having a storm in her.

She is now not in her own self.

Wait...wait...

What has happened here?

A very very strange thing has happened here.

RK,who came very close to the heroine,who got his lips closer to those of the heroine's,stopped for a while and soon he withdrew his hands from heroine's cheeks,came far away from her and told "cut" to everyone's astonishment,because the scene till now went very smoothly and very romantically.

RK approached the director and told him to remove the kissing scene from the film.

Director , who is shocked ,told RK that this is a very important scene in the film.

RK told him in his general attitude that ,if he wants RK to act in the film,then there should be no such scenes or if he wants the so-called-important scene to be in the film ,then the director has to re-shoot the parts which were shot on RK with another actor,who is ready for kiss.

Saying this,he told "Pack up"in his usual care-free way and left the director,heroine,members of the film and the crowd inside the studio in a shocked state and a more shocked Bittu ji,with him walking toward the car.

He sat inside the car in the back seat.

The air in the car is cool due to the AC, but RK's mind is hot with a building up storm.

Yes,a storm here too.But this is a storm of known reason.

The storm of questions which are crowded in his mind.

The questions which are questioning his new behavior.A sudden change in his behavior not only shocked the viewers there,but also RK himself.

Yes,he and the heroine are hit pair.This is not his 1st kissing scene.He kissed so many heroines in so many films.Even the heroine,he was about to kiss today also ,in their previous film.

But what happened to him today?

His strange behavior is making him think so much.

He is lost in his thoughts so much that he even forgot that today is the day of holy feast in his house which he planned to miss.He did not even remember that he planned not to go home till night.

While he is still in his thoughts,the car reached the RK mansion.

If you like this,will update the rest soon.

This is my own story,not copied from anyone's FF/any story/any film.If you find it similar to anyone's FF/Story-I'm extremely sorry.

Please give your valuable comments(or even compliments-if any)to my first FF.

Thank You๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Ravz333 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bohot acha hai...do pm me wne u updTE
RavishinRavzy thumbnail
Thank you.

Part-2-Page 4-The change
Part-3-Page 8-The Truth
Part-4-Page 10-Decisions
Part-6-Page 17-The News
Part-7-Page-23&24-Side effects of the news
Part 8-Page 28-The change in reverse
Part 9-Page 33-The surprise
Part 10-Page 42-Is that love???Part-a
Edited by Ravz333 - 11 years ago
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting)) please continue at soon)
RavishinRavzy thumbnail
updated it .please read and give ur comments๐Ÿ˜Š
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luvly FF. Cont soon.If possible than PM me.
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting)) please continue at soon)
and dont frgt to pm me 
gn tc ks hsd
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I simply loved it. Hope you update soon!! Hope poor Madhu get to know that RK really didn't kiss the heroine or she wouldn't be able to sleep. ๐Ÿ˜†
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Really nice-plz PM me when u update
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Cont soon 
lovely ๐Ÿ‘