ArShi FF: Something About You Thread#1 *COMPLETED* - Page 105

Posted: 7 years ago
This is the pic collage khushi  has on her wall ... 
I loved reading SAY ... <3 
Mints23 ðŸ¤— for making this ..
Edited by Miss.Zaidi - 7 years ago
Boy oh boy
All those halcyon days of mine
mmm so good
OMG, unbelievable
Keechad Karan phad mein jaaye
sooo romantic.
I love this
But karan keechad ko paratha banwana hei, wo bhi aloo ki paratha😡

mphhh
Farah, you are awesome🤗
Originally posted by reallyhappy

came across dis thru SamiyaIPKKND..
thank yu..:D

awesome stry it z..
dey alrdy r family frnx..
Khushi had a crush on him..at her teenage..:D

n
Arnav z nw gettin crazy abt her,,
oh well..
diis stay of his in India z defin.nt gonna b borin..
bt wt did Anjali col him 4?
z Rahul married?
noo i guess..
soo may b..i cn frame things..:):)
precap seems intrstin..

dooo pm me wen u update more..😛😛thnxxx😊😊
Originally posted by farah53

Hey, all I am here with Part 3... Thank you all for your amazing comments..They do encourage me a lot to write farther..& I would specially like to thank the buddy who said my excerpt was like a mini-skirt, hiding what it had to & revealing what it could!😉😆

& special thanks to Sami...Luv you!🤗

Here goes part 3. Enjoy!

Part 3

"Don't you think your dress is too short?"

Khushi turned a whole of 90 degrees on her seat to look at his face better & try to understand what kind of insanity must have possessed him to say something so infuriatingly over-bearing. "Ok Arnavji." she said in a voice shaking a little with anger. "Neither the fact that you're my brother's childhood friend, nor the kindness you're right now showing to me by dropping me home, gives you the right to pass comments on the length of my dress." Later, in hindsight, Khushi would have admitted to herself that, a lot of the hostility that she was showing towards Arnav actually stemmed from the furtive arguments she had had with her Amma, Jiji, & Buaji regarding her dressing sense. As she remembered the latest one with her Amma earlier in the week, Khushi almost bristled & yelled, "Jeez, boundaries! You must have heard of it in whatever hell-hole you've been hiding out in for the last 10 years!"

Arnav looked over at her bristling with barely contained rage, & suddenly he felt alive in what felt like forever! His lips twitched in amusement as he saw her furiously muttering to herself. He didn't remember her being this adorable when he last saw her. In fact, he remembered her as being an annoying, chewing-gum-stuck-under-the-shoe quality irritating & infuriating brat, who always insisted on accompanying Rohan & him to whatever adventures they planned on going to. The only time she would ever leave Rohan, & thus effectively him, alone were, when there was some Puja going on & then she would be off their back & with her mother & all the other ladies like the true Devi Maiyya devotee that she was. Looking at her now, Arnav felt sure, she still worshipped that clay sculpture like anything.

Arnav carefully composed the muscles of his face as he got ready to have some fun with this newly found source of amusement. "Umm.. I was just saying that, you know, knowing Uncle-Aunty, I am just a bit surprised that they let you get out like that. I mean, wearing that." He said in a perfectly patronizing tone, remembering how his patronizing attitude towards her used to rile her up even when she was all of 8.

Khushi could almost lunge at him in her frustration & rage. She clutched her hands in finger-crushing fists, & almost yelled, "This is 2012! I have the right to choose what I clad my body in. It's my body & thus, it's my choice that matters on how to adorn it. What do you guys want? Would you like me to run around in overcoats?"

"You don't want to know what I really want & what I'd really like you to do." Arnav drawled out in a low voice before he could stop himself. As he heard her sharp gasp of astonishment, he hastened to rectify his momentary lapse, "Um, I meant to say, you don't have to know what I want. As you said, it's your choice entirely. & judging by the standards of where I have come from, I assure you, you are dressed very modestly." he said in an amused tone, offering an olive branch.

Khushi shot him a suspicious glance, then without asking for his permission, she pushed the stereo button & the loud shouting of Flo Rida filled the car instantly, effectively barring any chances of farther conversations. The short journey to her home was over quickly & soon the car was entering the gates of Nikunja, & as soon as the car came to a halt, Khushi jumped out of it without even waiting for Arnav to come around so that he could hold her door open for her, & ran inside yelling 'Jiji' on top her voice without even looking back at him once. Arnav got out of his seat slowly, taking his time & then strolled inside while taking a look at his surroundings & trying to familiarize himself with a homestead which was very familiar to him once upon a time. As soon as he stepped inside the threshold, he saw Rohan's Mom, Garima, coming towards him with a wide smile on her sweet face. As she came near Arnav, she stopped, probably expecting Arnav to touch her feet as people his age usually did after they came to meet their elders after a long time, but Arnav just stood there with a genuinely warm half-smile on his face, & after a moment Garima just shrugged, & inquired after Arnav's whereabouts & how he was adjusting in Delhi after so long & about his family members. Then after she had accounted for her husband, who was incidentally out to run some errands, she left the youngsters to catch up with each other.

Khushi couldn't believe what transpired after Garima left! Before her horrified eyes, she saw Arnav & Payal bond like they had never bonded, even before he left for US 10 years ago. They chatted with such easy camaraderie that all Khushi could do was just gawk at them. & then when Arnav proceeded to drily tease Payal about how she was blushing while informing him about her engagement, Khushi just gave up all attempts at summoning tolerance & the sound of Payal's giggles followed her all the way up to her room as she marched up to it angrily, which was a little way away from the second floor landing, directly above the main hall.

Ten minutes later, Khushi was in her room, taking her casuals out of her cupboard & she could still hear Payal's regular giggles coming in through her half open door. Really? Arnav Singh Raizada could get those laughs out of her Jiji so easily? & he was also very charming to her mother. It seemed like, she was the only Gupta he had a problem being nice too. Even when she was very very young, the waves of hostility coming from him had been too strong for her to miss. She had been fine with it at first, but it got bad for her when Anjali ji & he came to live with Nani ji forever. Every time she saw that lanky, brooding figure hovering around Rohan for some sort of guy support, she felt her 11 year old heart twitch with sympathy like it had done never before. & it was then, that the hostility, coming in abundance from him, had hurt.

But things only got worse, when she realized that Arnav really hated it, or rather her, when she would interrupt his hanging out sessions with her own brother in her own house. & thus, she had begun to start going out of her way to irritate him. & then it all stopped abruptly, as one rainy Tuesday, he was gone! Just like that. & she was left exactly where she was with a curious missing feeling in her heart. She had been much too young then to even start to acknowledge that feeling, let alone understand it, & then she just kinda forgot all about Arnav & that feeling, as she got busy with her own life & its dramas.

As Khushi lifted her arms up to her hair & twisted her hair up in a messy bun to get it out of the way before she could change her clothes, suddenly she heard a sharp knock on her door. As she twirled around, expecting to find Payal there, her eyes fell upon the towering form of Arnav, who was scanning her room with a very interested & curious look in his eyes. & then Payal came out from behind him & said, Arnav just wanted to say Good Bye & she would bring the Mathris Amma was preparing to give away with him for Nani ji & others.

Now left standing alone with him in her own bedroom, Khushi looked around the room to search for a neutral topic to talk on which wouldn't give either of them an opportunity to launch into another argument. Then she suddenly looked up at him to find his eyes fixed on her in an unblinking stare, & Khushi got so unnerved by the stare, that to her own amazement she blurted out in a rush, "Why did you hate me so much when we were kids?"

"What the...? I didn't hate you!" Arnav immediately refuted her ridiculous claim, then when she just narrowed her eyes disbelievingly, he reluctantly elaborated, "I didn't Khushi. I.. Well, I wouldn't deny that I resented you." & as he saw Khushi's triumphant expression at getting an admission out of him, he charged on a bit hotly, "That's only because, you were an incorrigible pest & a stalking tom-boy, who was always intruding Rohan & me while we tried to have some fun."

The dramatic gasping sound that Khushi made was actually less dramatic than the perfect 'o' shape that her mouth formed, & Arnav decided there & then that, he would never in a million years disclose it to anyone what he wanted to do to those lips at this very moment when they were formed like that. But fortunately for him, he was dragged out of his disturbing thoughts by Khushi's shrieky yell, "I used to barge in on you guys, because I thought you were taking my place in his life." she said accusingly. When Arnav couldn't say anything more in reply than his famous 'What the', she continued, "He spent less & less time with me & more & more with you. I thought he preferred you over me & I wanted to be in on your fun."

As she finished her complaints, she pouted so adorably, that Arnav wondered how the hell he ever felt so hostile towards her in the past. Then in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit he said with a smirk, "You," his tone accusatory, "spoiled my very first date with the only Indian girl friend I ever had, & you told her you saw me fooling around with a friend of hers. & she took your word for it, as she thought you were too young to be able to make up such a thing, & she threw cold coffee all over me right in the middle of the cafe we were scheduled to meet." He was clearly laughing at her now, as he drawled in a voice shaking with mirth, "Are you still too clever for your age, & certainly for your own good?"

Khushi glared at him for bringing up something from when she was too young to be held responsible for her actions & making her younger self sound like positively a menace & she hissed, "Her name was Rania & she was Armenian. Not Indian." Arnav suddenly lifted his frame up from the door jamb on which he was leaning &, without any warning, started advancing towards her, "You seem to remember an awful lot about my girlfriend!" Khushi counted his steps, two steps forward. She stumblingly took two steps backwards as she stammered out, "Umm.. I have a good memory... Ah!" She let out a small sound as her back collided with her cupboard door. Now she had no room left to back off to. She gulped & looked at Arnav with an apprehensive glance.

Arnav smirked & stepped forward until he was all but a step away from touching her body & said in a voice barely above a whisper, "Sure. Whatever helps you calm your senses down." & then without giving Khushi the time needed to come up with a witty rejoinder, he turned & walked out of her room, leaving her all flustered & leaning with her whole weight on the cupboard like a hormone crazed teenager.

Precap:

"Ok everyone, now calm down. Ok, Arnav called me up just before I came home.. " & at the curious question in Khushi's eyes, he said  briefly, "He has been back for three days, do you really think after reaching home, I was not the first person he called up? Anyways, Anjali & Arnav are throwing a birthday party for Nani ji on their farmhouse in Gurgaon & Arnav called me up to invite us all. Amma, we will go, right? Bauji or you don't have any other plans for the 21st of this month, right? They'll also be inviting Karan & his family too, I guess. Since Karan's Mom is such good friends with Naniji?" he said hopefully, doing his best to extract an affirmative answer form his mother.

But before Garima could let them know about her consent, Khushi spoke up in a steel voice, "I won't go! The moment that Arnav Singh Raizada comes waltzing back & throws a Goddamned party just to flaunt how much money he has got, I will.. I mean, we will have to march up to him like we are his obedient subjects & he is our.. Our.. Our Laad Governor!" 

Part 4

Press 'like' if you do like!😉& as always reviews are most welcome!

Interesting awesome lived it