10 Facts Some MayNot Know About Navjot Singh Sidhu - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ankithate

M a big fan of his Idioms and Phrases.
Just Love them.

P.S - i got a feeling that he soon gonna leave bigg boss house himself for sure. He is just there for 3 to 4 weeks. Or may be this might be the last week as well.

I have been suspecting that from day 1.

In any case he would not like to be faced with allegation of skipping Lok Sabha's winter session for Big Boss show and will surely come out much before the show reaches it's end for this season!
😊
Thnxs ji for such a gr8 post on such a gr8 contestant.😊

I of course have liked Sidhu as a cricketer and infact have had pleasure of seeing him playing matches live at the Eden Garden.πŸ˜ƒ

As a judge in a comedy show, I came to know what a jovial person he is, though of course his booming laughter and jumping was something that had to be seen to be believed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As a commentator I came to know that he hs an amazing gift of the gab and is highly intelligent and that he has a gr8 SOH.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As I am wary of politicians, as most of us are, I didn't give much thought to how Sidhu must be as a politician. But after watching him in BB, I realise tht he must be a very sincere politician and genuinely trying to solve ppl's problems.😳

In BB I reaslised what a humble ( and it was a pleasant suprise!) and good human being he is. Though a little naive, as he assumes every1 to be as good as he is,  but still his heart is in the right place.⭐️⭐️⭐️

He has really impressed me and I hope he remains the same and wins BB!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Knw half of them already cuiser
Lol
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Thnxs ji for such a gr8 post on such a gr8 contestant.😊

I of course have liked Sidhu as a cricketer and infact have had pleasure of seeing him playing matches live at the Eden Garden.πŸ˜ƒ

As a judge in a comedy show, I came to know what a jovial person he is, though of course his booming laughter and jumping was something that had to be seen to be believed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As a commentator I came to know that he hs an amazing gift of the gab and is highly intelligent and that he has a gr8 SOH.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As I am wary of politicians, as most of us are, I didn't give much thought to how Sidhu must be as a politician. But after watching him in BB, I realise tht he must be a very sincere politician and genuinely trying to solve ppl's problems.😳

In BB I reaslised what a humble ( and it was a pleasant suprise!) and good human being he is. Though a little naive, as he assumes every1 to be as good as he is,  but still his heart is in the right place.⭐️⭐️⭐️

He has really impressed me and I hope he remains the same and wins BB!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome to discover a cricket buff here!πŸ‘

Sidhu does have his shortcomings but over all, an awesome gentleman!πŸ˜›

Very nice post... hmmm 😊 😊
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Knw half of them already cuiser
Lol

Haanji...isiliye toh Topic hai 10 Facts SOME MAY NOT know about NS Sidhu πŸ˜›
I love Siddhu. Im a fan of his cricket, love his aggressive style of play and loved him as a comedy circus judge with Shekhar Suman when he used to laugh and break tables by hitting it hardπŸ˜†
 I could see the same style here in Bigg Boss and maybe there will be need to order new furniture πŸ˜†

But I just love the way hes behaving in BB house now and for me hes the winner already πŸ˜Š rest all all pani kum...πŸ˜›
siddhu paaji is great ..stop supporting kashif ...thanks for sharing cruiser πŸ‘πŸΌ gud job ...
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

when did he play?'

cricket??😲
Originally posted by Arnav90

Thnxx for the Info

Welcome Arnav!!😊