Kashif Behavior is his reaction to Evil Bullying!!

Posted: 11 years ago

I am appalled by Salman Khan display of insults towards Kashif during the Elimination Episode! Is this what we should be teaching society and our younger generation, "To not stand up to bullying???" Yes, Kashif did take it one step too far by using verbal threats, but in a confined environment, with constant psychological abuses, and a celebrity formed gang that think they are above everyone and anyone, how else do you expect Kashif to react???

It is blatant to me that Kashif has been intensely bullied in the Bigg Boss house, and he is obviously reacting in absurd manner, because he is not handling the constant harassment and bullying. Even Psychologists have proved that when one is being bullied, the most plausible self-mechanism of a reaction is turning to violence (verbal or physical)

Bigg Boss should be setting an example for our younger generations, as bullying has become one of the biggest reasons why our children and teenagers are committing suicide on a daily basis. 

Salam Khan should've drilled all the celebrities for their contribution in targeting Kashif on a regular basis, treating him like a 2nd grade citizen, whilst confining and isolating him, and we can all see the impact, he is obviously cracking.

What I don't understand from most posters on any forum platform, do we really believe "Celebrities" are above the law, are better than "us commoners", can treat us with complete disgrace??? Yes, we should respect each and every actor/actress for their respective skill sets (acting), but that doesn't mean we should turn them into "GOD"!

For me everyone deserves respect, everyone has different personalities, and we all know, we all have a Kashif as a friend. Hyper active, gets excited, always joking and playing around, but we all know their Heart is full of GOLD. Seriously his obviously having fun, joking around, but it is blatant that he is coping insults after insults, and his obvious reactions proves he is being targeted, and this form of targeting is called "Bullying".

I'm really surprised with the natures of some of these celebrities, are these people whom you look up to? Hahaha 

Anyways, I hope this thread can be the start of making a real difference, and reaches out to the public to defend the victims of bullying, and understand the different forms of bullying!!!

i loved ur post...agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Damn!!Just loved your post.The way he is bullied and ignored anyone would turn hyper.They are all doing the wrong thing.Awesome Man.Simply Splendid
Lmfboo why even people taking it seriously? Any dumb mind (like mine) can understand that he is there for having pangey and been doing what they asked him to. He is just a character so chill lame big  bund's just chill pill.
hey bhinder.thind๐Ÿค—
welcum back to this forum...
Originally posted by .Shayari.

hey bhinder.thind๐Ÿค—
welcum back to this forum...

Hey shayari. Kive ah? Phew, you remember me? lmfboo never thought someone would aye :) glad you do. how r kids? 
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Hey shayari. Kive ah? Phew, you remember me? lmfboo never thought someone would aye :) glad you do. how r kids? 
ofcourse i remember u yaar..kids!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Tezza2012

<font size="3">I amappalled by Salman Khan display of
insults towards Kashif during the Elimination Episode! Is this what we should
be teaching society and our younger generation, "To not stand up to
bullying???" Yes, Kashif did take it one step too far by using verbal threats,
but in a confined environment, with constant psychological abuses, and a
celebrity formed gangthat think they are above everyone and anyone, how
else do you expect Kashif to react???</font>

<font size="3">It isblatantto me that Kashif has beenintensely
bullied in the Bigg Boss house, and he is obviously reacting in absurd manner,
because he is not handling the constant harassment and bullying. Even
Psychologists have proved that when one is being bullied, the mostplausibleself-mechanism
of a reaction is turning to violence (verbal or physical)</font>

<font size="3">Bigg Boss should be setting an example for our younger generations, as
bullying has become one of the biggest reasons why our children and teenagersare
committing suicide on a daily basis.</font>

<font size="3">Salam Khan should've drilled all thecelebritiesfor their
contribution in targeting Kashif on a regular basis, treating him like a 2nd
grade citizen, whilst confining and isolating him, and we can all see the
impact, he is obviously cracking.</font>

<font size="3">What I don't understand from most posters on any forum platform, do we
really believe "Celebrities" are above the law, are better than "us commoners",
can treat us with complete disgrace??? Yes, we should respect each and every
actor/actress for their respective skill sets (acting), but that doesn't mean
we should turn them into "GOD"!</font>

<font size="3">For me everyone deserves respect, everyone has different personalities, and
we all know, we all have a Kashif as a friend. Hyper active, gets excited,
always joking and playing around, but we all know their Heart is full of GOLD.
Seriously his obviously having fun, joking around, but it is blatant that he is
coping insults after insults, and his obvious reactions proves he is being
targeted, and this form of targeting is called "Bullying".</font>

<font size="3">I'm really surprised with the natures of some of these celebrities, are these
people whom you look up to? Hahaha</font>

<font size="3">Anyways, I hope this thread can be the start of making a real difference, and reaches out to the public to defend the victims of bullying, and understand the different forms of bullying!!!</font>

Dear, have you just woken up or something? Or were you born today? Your argument that the celebrities are discriminating against this" common man " Kashif Qureshi, is rather silly! Silly because he himself is a Sifarishi of Salman Khan! Because of this Kashif, the real common people of India who registered online on the Colors TV site were never even called for an audition! So to say that Kashif is being discriminated against is ironic. He is just getting what he deserves! And it's called sweet, divine justice ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by .Shayari.

ofcourse i remember u yaar..kids!!!!!!!!

haha Kids? lmao that was a teer in open air but i couldnt hit anything haha :p jokess chill emhi kehnda c main !! 
@Tezza2012. And now the next thing you will say is that I'm bullying you here on the forum! ๐Ÿ˜†