RK from RB mode to cooling mode.

Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterdays epi, I found Rk in his usual argueing mode rather than RB mode which he was potraying till that magic touch. Though I am  a big fgan of ST loved RK yesterday, wahat a performance hat's off.
The way he was saying my daughter, as though priya never had any contribution in it, and they way he looked annoyed when Priya corrected him was superb. Can't stop my self from admairing him so natural. When these three people are on the screen we always forget that they are potraying a character, they make us feel that they are real. 😳 Lovely Kapoor Trio.

Peehu can do the magic, the way they where smiling at her answer to the Princi, felt like there has never been any differences between them. No hatered , no hurt only admairation for their daughter, loved the scene. It was the best moment of the day for me.😛
I was not expecting this transition so soon. Nok Jhok was gd to watch but they were fighting as if there was only small misuderstanding before. Seriousness was missing in their Nok Jhok. Anyway magic is back no matter how.
hey good post mahesh yes it was not RB yesterday n he was very comforatble with priya yesterday 
n wen princi said pihu is very intelligent den ram's dialogue "meri beti hain"dat was a awww moment for me..
totally in love with this cute family...
Originally posted by D4BALH

I was not expecting this transition so soon. Nok Jhok was gd to watch but they were fighting as if there was only small misuderstanding before. Seriousness was missing in their Nok Jhok. Anyway magic is back no matter how.
yup cv's has missed with ram's anger now ram will change for pihu but he will be still naraaz with priya
Yeah very true...ram did nt rb even for a sec in last epi..all dat he portrayed was a concerned father..even luvd d old wala bg music which was played wen he entered.his expressions,along wid ST,chintu n even d princi made d scene memorable.though i dun want ram to so easily forget n forgive for d pain he underwent all dese years,but ya he has to mellow down in front of pihu.anyhow,it was,so far, one of d most amazing scene in season 2. And as ram tweeted,lukin forward to more of such scenes next week.
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

hey good post mahesh yes it was not RB yesterday n he was very comforatble with priya yesterday 
n wen princi said pihu is very intelligent den ram's dialogue "meri beti hain"dat was a awww moment for me..
totally in love with this cute family...
That was the scene of seacason 2, "meri beti hai". loved RK's expression.😳
Originally posted by 1itida7

Yeah very true...ram did nt rb even for a sec in last epi..all dat he portrayed was a concerned father..even luvd d old wala bg music which was played wen he entered.his expressions,along wid ST,chintu n even d princi made d scene memorable.though i dun want ram to so easily forget n forgive for d pain he underwent all dese years,but ya he has to mellow down in front of pihu.anyhow,it was,so far, one of d most amazing scene in season 2. And as ram tweeted,lukin forward to more of such scenes next week.

i don't think he can forgive and forget all his hur but after watching the precap I fell he will behave nomal in front of Peehu. Even we don't want this nok jhok to end soo soon yaar.😉
Originally posted by Mahesh78

<font color="#000099" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i don't think he can forgive and forget all his hur but after watching the precap I fell he will behave nomal in front of Peehu. Even we don't want this nok jhok to end soo soon yaar.😉</font>

yeah rite,i second you.
The world famous family is perfect nd cmpliment each other to the fullest.
Lovviiinnggg Them!
:-)
This threesome---Ram-Priya & Pihu r gonna drive us crazy. I am loving it!!!