Bade Acche Laggte Hai

peehu!peehu!! we love u!!!

saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Peehu Peehu wow she is really superb kid and brilliant actor….i must say she stolen today's episode from starting onwards she acted very well………..from starting her playing doll I mean happy se what she said how maturely she said ye happy ne papa ko dena chathi hai because he is very unhappy………….how maturely thinking……………coming to precap how she said I must say wow…………"mamma muje dubai vapas jaana tha kyu bachhe kyunki dubai papa golu uncle hai he is always happy but Mumbai me he is always angry" ye sunkar ram ka expressions total changed ……………….love u peehu u rocked the episode I am going to give 100\100 for peehu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup finally its pihu da angel coz of whom ram will calm down i guess😃 
shez truly a talented kid love her👏
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovviing Peehu cutie pie nd Awesome epi.
:-)
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saisamanvi

Peehu Peehu wow she is really superb kid and brilliant actor'.i must say she stolen today's episode from starting onwards she acted very well'''..from starting her playing doll I mean happy se what she said how maturely she said ye happy ne papa ko dena chathi hai because he is very unhappy''''.how maturely thinking'''''coming to precap how she said I must say wow''''"mamma muje dubai vapas jaana tha kyu bachhe kyunki dubai papa golu uncle hai he is always happy but Mumbai me he is always angry" ye sunkar ram ka expressions total changed ''''''.love u peehu u rocked the episode I am going to give 100\100 for peehu

You stole my words I would say 200/100😉
saisamanvi thumbnail
really how she acted today after watching today's episode every one must said she is best 
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pihu is sooo cute,sweet and etc..
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahesh78

You stole my words I would say 200/100😉

same here
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true agree with you, she is amazing just like Ram and Sakshi, a perfect choice, her facial expressions were amazing when Ram was fighting with Priya , rolling eyes, like "here we go again"😆and also the talk with happy and then the precap.. superb.. Kid is really talented, she is the best..I am sure Ram will calm down because of his darling daughter. Edited by fanraya - 11 years ago
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pihuu was superb tonight, her acting expression was so perfect, really she is an angel . Love her so much . i have never ever seen a child artist like pihuu . she is truly a Rockstar . & i think we should give a big Thanx to Ektaa for giving us such a cute & talented kids like Pihuu Thanx Ektaa Kapoor.
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I Loveee ❤️ Pihuuu  🤗    
🤗       🤗 Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago