Shoaib And Sania In Nach Baliye?

Posted: 11 years ago

Tennis player Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik have been approached to participate in the dance reality show Nach Baliye.

The fifth season of the show will go on air in a few months.

"Sania and Shoaib have been approached and their response is awaited. It appears that they are keen," says a reliable source. Few months back they were seen doing a jig on a show hosted by Raveena Tandon. According to a report in Times of India.

Sania swayed to Munni Badnaam Hui and Shoaib imitated Salman's Dabangg moves. Looks like the high-profile couple want to take their passion for dancing to a new level. If Sania and Shoaib agree, the jodi will be seen matching steps with some competitive dancers and actors on this show.

yea i saw a glimpse of their dance in the news..

i think Sania is more interested😆
Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
Even if Sania is more interested then Shoaib it would be nice to see since neither of them are trained dancers. 😊
Dafuq!
ALLAH NA KARE! 🤣
stop making a fool outta yourselves, people! -__- :P
no no no please no😕 this cant happen😕  i cant see malik dancing in nach baliye and making a fool outta himself
Pepsi and Malik   made for Cricket 😎
i don't understand why shoaib keeps making joke of him self...don't like Sania..also don't understand why he married her
I used to love Shoaib Malik once a upon a time, but ever since he married Sania I feel like he's losing it. 
AIYEEE! shoaib malik's awesome ☺️
Sania jaaye bhaar main :P
LOL bas dont take up this idiotic thing and make a fool outta yourselves, PLEASE.PLAY.CRICKET.FOR.HEAVENS'.SAKE! 😳
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

AIYEEE! shoaib malik's awesome ☺️
Sania jaaye bhaar main :P
LOL bas dont take up this idiotic thing and make a fool outta yourselves, PLEASE.PLAY.CRICKET.FOR.HEAVENS'.SAKE! 😳

the Malik in your username is referring to Shoaib Malik, right?